Sign in to follow this  
Reeyo

Dispatches: The Hunt for Britains sex gangs

Reeyo   

In the wake of Woolwich- we have dispatches, channel 4 airing a program on how Muslim men groom 11 year olds for se.x and rape and traffic white girls they share.

It gets darker....

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/dispatches/episode-guide/series-129/episode-1

I felt sick and shock through out the whole program.

I remember back in 2011 former BBC Asian network d.j Adil ray presenting a documentary for BBC 3 called Exposed: groomed for sex this was a British Pakistani man trying to uncover why Pakistani men were taking advantage of white girls & using them for sex then cruelly discarding them when they wanted to get married-

Some of the answers these young British born Muslim men were giving made me so angry they referred to the girls as *****es & how they had no respect for them that they were only good for 1 thing.

Now this Oxford sickos.

Guzel   

The right wing media wants to portray these crimes based on race and religion. If young Asian girls often in care were roaming the streets at night, they would have fallen prey to the sex gangs. Two of the men convicted of rape in Oxford are of Eritrean origin.

Guzel;957152 wrote:
The right wing media wants to portray these crimes based on race and religion. If young Asian girls often in care were roaming the streets at night, they would have fallen prey to the sex gangs. Two of the men convicted of rape in Oxford are of
Eritrean origin

What a pathetic and lame excuse. if i may ask you, why do you particularly care if its asian men who are behind this ?

Guzel   

warsamaale;957159 wrote:
What a pathetic and lame excuse. if i may ask you, why do you particularly care if its asian men who are behind this ?

I do not care because they are asian but because I am against the demonisation of any particular community/ religion for a crime that is perpetrated by all races.

Lets be honest, this crime of sex grooming is exclusively done by Asian Muslim men, and no they would not have done the same thing on Asian Muslim girls if you listen to them, they clearly look down on the white girls as worthless meat to be utilized. I'm sure the same thing happened in our country and foreigners were targeting our children, we would be appalled and we want our press to point out and demonize the criminals. But in Britain you'd want a liberal pansy pliable media not to point the warts and shameful deeds of foreigners. double standards

Reeyo   

Guzel: You're comments imply that this is not serious.

I understand where your coming from and race is a factor on both the media's portray of this but look at it from the other perspectives. This is a reality in our community, it's embedded and real.

If you want to discuss race, ask yourself the question- Why does these men target white young girls?

Guzel   

warsamaale;957167 wrote:
Lets be honest, this crime of sex grooming is exclusively done by Asian Muslim men, and no they would not have done the same thing on Asian Muslim girls if you listen to them, they clearly look down on the white girls as worthless meat to be utilized. I'm sure the same thing happened in our country and foreigners were targeting our children, we would be appalled and we want our press to point out and demonize the criminals. But in Britain you'd want a liberal pansy pliable media not to point the warts and shameful deeds of foreigners. double standards

Online sex grooming is exclusively done by white men, I look forward to TV programs discussing their race and religion as a factor.

Reeyo - They did not target white girls, they groomed vulnerable girls from broken backgrounds who often stayed out late. Majority of them happened to be white because of the demographics of those cities.

The gist of your argument is about the race of the perpetrators and how to make them look less bad. why not worry about the victims instead of the perpetrators ???

A lot of honest Asian Muslims have spoken about it and admitted it was a problem for their, most of the tip offs come from the same community and the main persecutor was an Asian Muslim who was threatened and insulted as a result. it would be a sick society if we can't criticize a person or a group for their malignant behaviors.

From reading press clippings here in Toronto I've noticed that assailants involved in sex grooming, pedophilia and other sex crime activities are disproportionately South Asian or White.

Guzel   

warsamaale;957173 wrote:
The gist of your argument is about the race of the perpetrators and how to make them look less bad. why not worry about the victims instead of the perpetrators ???

A lot of honest Asian Muslims have spoken about it and admitted it was a problem for their, most of the tip offs come from the same community and the main persecutor was an Asian Muslim who was threatened and insulted as a result. it would be a sick society if we can't criticize a person or a group for their malignant behaviors.

Stay on topic, we are discussing the link between sexual grooming and race, religion. No need to make me out as if I dont care about the victims. The Rochdale sex leader was convicted of attacking an Asian girl. The Eritrean Oxford sex leader who stood out from the rest of the men because of his cruelty and sadism had a white girlfriend he did not abuse. Why is it mainly men of Pakistani origin and not Bangladeshi who have been involved in group sex grooming? The two communities are very similar. You are naive if you think these Pakistani men would not have abused a Muslim Bangladeshi or a Hindu woman for example, if they did not abuse one of their own, it is because fear of repercussion. It is not a black or white issue but you have fallen for the anti Muslim, anti immigration right wing propaganda.

I have not read that tip offs came from the Asian community, the police and social workers knew what was going on but failed to do their job and it was often made difficult by the victims who sometimes withdrew their complaints. What the Asian community can do is not turn a blind eye because the victim is an "outsider" and dismiss them as sexually loose girls.

NBC had to catch a predator, through careful manipulation any group can made into something that they are not. The reality is the problem is cross-cultural problem. Victims get forgotten in these sort of argument.

if you have watched the videos and read the reports, there is a clear racial motive as to why the Pakistani men are picking on white girls, the ringleaders themselves say so. I have not fallen for right wing propaganda, i am hardcore right winger myself :P., those who say different nationalities can't harmoniously coexist are vindicated everyday, for a country to function it needs a homogenous people,period.

chubacka   

^ How is most of the developed world "functioning" everyday with people from all parts of the world living and working together?

In an increasingly globalised world, this is just not going to happen and people will have to do what they have always done, learn how to live with change.

Any whiff of an anti muslim issue, Dispatches is there. Not surprised they jumped on this.

its functioning but just, soon their will be a tipping point. esp with increasing immigration, just look at Sweden's riots and all the other tensions simmering under the surface throughout. the repercussions are already being felt across Europe with rise of right wing parties, the old model is not working anymore. don't fall for this globalization Bullcrap.