Sign in to follow this  
MoonLight1

photo of the day.

Wadani   

Faroole looks like the president here lool. This Hassan guy is always smiling and always comes off as too eager to please. He needs to learn how non verbal symbolic body landuage can subtlely effect political outcomes.

Reeyo   

Xaaji- what move?

Wadani- I like his smiles, let him show he doesn't give a damn. The other guy looks like something is up his....

Wadani   

Reeyo;957098 wrote:

Wadani- I like his smiles, let him show he doesn't give a damn. The other guy looks like something is up his....

And he always does...Faroole never disappoints. :D

D.O.C   

This photo expresses it all why somalia is in this state. One president is weak and incapable of leading the country out of this current situation where the other one is a typical dictator who favours only his own clan and roots where every other clans are classify as second class citizens.

Reeyo   

Ok so this Faroole guy wants the Presidency?

Or has he gone and invented his own flag and State?

I see a man (president Hassan) desperately trying to stop Faroole giving his dossier of evidence to the IC about the SFG not being serious about the federal system, about the constitution as well as reconciliation. The only strong card Mr Culusow left is the IC card and he will fight tooth and nail not to see their support evaporate.