Sign in to follow this  
Baashi

Play Nice Or Else

Abtigiis   

Oodweyne;957123 wrote:
^^^
Abtigiis

And yet, saaxiib, although you are as clear-sighted as a daylight when it comes to the "political moves" of Kenya and Ethiopia towards Somalia and what manner of destiny they will like for her, you can't still tear yourself away from supporting - tacitly -or even inadvertently - those same "political agenda" of those country (particularly Kenya) in which you know are essentially detrimental to Somalia. Consequently the question is, what gives, saaxiib?
:D

No, oodweeyne, you are wrong again. What i said is that Kenya and Ethiopia want to have a weak Somalia. I don't support that, but there is no point telling you that, because you will keep on accusing me of doing that no matter how many time I clarify my position on that. Why I oppose Hassan is because I think he is giving fodder to external enemies by taking a belligerent path on internal matters when there are deep internal divisions. Do I make sense?

Midda kale, I am really confused by Mintid and Carafaat's arguments. Waa wareeray! What are you saying? Just tell me pleassssse!

IS Kenya supporting this Jubbaland thing or not??? Yes or no!

If yes, then your argument that Kenya is the problem and my argument that the main problem internal clan mistrust, which Kenya may be exploiting, stands as it was !

If No, then why are you condemning Kenya now? Does this not proving your contention the jubbaland thing is a kenyan project false? If It was a kenyan thing and now Kenya is backing down, then chill out, let us see if that solves the problem.

Meel uun aan idiinku soo hagaago waa wareernay sidaan doodiina sida kaadida geela isku wareegaysanaysa u daba soconaye!!

Oodweyne   

Originally posted by Abtigiis

Why I oppose Hassan is because I think he is giving fodder to external enemies by taking a belligerent path on internal matters when there are deep internal divisions. Do I make sense?

You talk as if the whole shenanigans begins and ends with Hassan Sheikh. Which means, others such as Farole and Ahmed Madobe, are basically, such innocent folks who in turn get caught up by the sheer blind belligerence of Hassan Sheikh while they are all light and sweet.

No, saaxiib, lets have some basic level of honesty in here. Otherwise, we might as well blame the weather for the current situation in Somalia, as if that will help us make sense of this dilemma.