Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

Hiiraan Region Withdraws From Somali Federal Government

D.O.C   
Only dictator will enable somalia to achieve its ultimate goals and ambitions. This country can never democratised, it is wild wild east:cool:.

Cambuulo iyo bun;956671 wrote:
sxb when you are resorting to insults thats when i know inaad meeshu waxbo aadan ku ahayn this is not the xiin we knew ee maxaa jiro? The jubbaland project aint going the way you wanted miyaa?

Sorry what happened? Maxaad la carootay

ps. Perhaps you are not a female nomad --that is (wallaahi) what I always thought. Gabdhuhu ceeb maaha ee haddaadan dumar ahayn , xaal qaado awoowe, haddii kale ii sheeg cayda aad sheegaysid meeshay ku jirto

Haatu   

warsamaale;956652 wrote:
I see what you trying to do Haatu, you can't play it off that easily
:)
come clean niyo, cuqdadaan PL iska saar, its not healthy for a young lad.

So who's script are you? You seem to know a lot about me for someone who only started posting recently :D As for P/land, I don't like Faroole's politics and his understanding of federalism. If you want to equate that to P/land hate, then by all means go for it but I will not be an apologist.

Baashi   

I think the clan Somalis associate with Hiiraan is airing their grievances. That's what I think. It's not a biggie. Besides even if their desire is to establish a federal state of their own they need to do the groundwork and sell that idea to the folks they share the region with. Central Somalia is really tough place as the clans that share that region are not on the same page on the question of Central Federal State.

Establishing a federal member state and building a grass root consensus is not a cakewalk. Don't be fooled by Jubaland. They just got lucky for obvious reasons -- clan composition, timing, power vacuum, foreign troops and what not -- the cosmic stars were in perfect alignment for this to take shape. Beledweyne folks need to hit on the road and perfect the ground game before they air their grievances in public.

Somalis and their "I'll throw my toys out of the pram" mentality. I can understand the Jubaland issue since it's an ideological+tribal issue but if every region's elder start behaving like children then there is no end conflict in Somalia.

cadnaan1   

waxay ku jiraan da'dii lagu cibaadansan lahaa oo cumrigooda ayaa gaba gaba ku dhaw markaasay waxaani oo kale ku hadlayaan maxashidooyaashan garka gaduudan,,,gudoomiyaha gobolka oo maanta hadlayaa oo beeniyay hadalkaasi kasoo baxay odayaasha ku sheega qabiil waa laga gudbay gobolkana maamul ayuu leeyahay.

Baashi   

Homunculus;956916 wrote:
Somalis and their "I'll throw my toys out of the pram" mentality. I can understand the Jubaland issue since it's an ideological+tribal issue but if every region's elder start behaving like children then there is no end conflict in Somalia.

Consider this is as the side effect of the Federalism. There are guidelines for establishing a federal member state. These guidelines are enshrined in the constitution. Hiiraan folks and their childish tantarums will give Hassan a powerful exhibit A of making the case against federalism of Hiiraan variety.

Carafaat   

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar;956526 wrote:
The true 'secessionists' maanta ayaa la arkaa. Dadkii hoosguntidii dhigtay bilaa xishood, dalkiina rabo inay kala gooyaan, shisheeyana u adeego. Not surprised, though. Xishoodka looma dhasho, waa dhaqan.

:D