Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

Hiiraan Region Withdraws From Somali Federal Government

Haatu   

Warsamaale, Faroole Inc. is Faroole and his sons, the dictatorial family in Garowe. How can you not know? As for your other comments, stuff iyo nonsense. You're the worst troll ever.

XX, remember I cut ties with you lot across the border ages ago? My eggs are safe in their nest but I enjoy throwing a comment across every now and then.

Cambuulo iyo bun;956622 wrote:
:D

Its only a few old men angry at the makeup of the admin. Over dramatized situation.

That is what you said about Kismayo gathering. As always, some people never learn

Apophis;956635 wrote:
Clearly they don't. Shouldn't you side with the people and not the government after all a
government is by the people for the people

Dear Apophis this is a missunderstanding regarding the formation of the admin and nothing else y'all can spin it how much you want.. You'lll see the coming days that i am right.

I see what you trying to do Haatu, you can't play it off that easily :) come clean niyo, cuqdadaan PL iska saar, its not healthy for a young lad.

xiinfaniin;956640 wrote:
That is what you said about Kismayo gathering. As always, some people never learn

sxb all you do is talk,talk,talk aayar bahasha i will repeat myself this is just a missunderstanding waana la xalinhayaa sida ugu dhaqsiyaha badan ee sidaas ula soco

Cambuulo iyo bun;956656 wrote:
sxb all you do is talk,talk,talk aayar bahasha i will repeat myself this is just a missunderstanding waana la xalinhayaa sida ugu dhaqsiyaha badan ee sidaas ula soco

talk talk talk :D :D

and what are you doing, canabeey ?

Apophis;956663 wrote:
Is it safe to assume the government accepts these elders as representatives of the region at hand?

I see what you're tryna do here sxb all i am saying is these odayaal do have the right to express their concerns of this new admin

xiinfaniin;956664 wrote:
talk talk talk

and what are you doing, canabeey ?

sxb when you are resorting to insults thats when i know inaad meeshu waxbo aadan ku ahayn this is not the xiin we knew ee maxaa jiro? The jubbaland project aint going the way you wanted miyaa?