Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

Hiiraan Region Withdraws From Somali Federal Government

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar;956526 wrote:
Xishoodka looma dhasho, waa dhaqan.

oo ma magan allay baa dhaqan wanaagsan ah, waryaa MMA dadka kaa waaweyn afka haku taagin sxb, this is politics for grown ups.

This shows of the failure of government...while it is busy with Kismayo it neglegted the rest of the country including Mogadishu.

MMA ii waran widaay, you still think xaafuun folks are leading Kismayo initiative :D :D ?

Haatu   

If you look at their demands (just a few more seats in the local council and salary for the local troops), you can't help but wonder if Culusow is being spiteful on purpose. For the Interior Minister to not be able to handle such small requests, means he is either highly incompetent or a big time qabiilist. I was also hearing on the TV yesterday that isbitaalka Hooyooyinka iyo Dhallaanka ee Banaadir had all the contracts it had with relief companies terminated and is currently lacking skilled workers and medicine and the Ministry of Health (or whatever it's called) is not doing anything about it after terminating the contracts!

Haatu;956538 wrote:
If you look at their demands (just a few more seats in the local council and salary for the local troops), you can't help but wonder if Culusow is being spiteful on purpose. For the Interior Minister to not be able to handle such small requests, means he is either highly incompetent or a big time qabiilist. I was also hearing on the TV yesterday that isbitaalka Hooyooyinka iyo Dhallaanka ee Banaadir had all the contracts it had with relief companies terminated and is currently lacking skilled workers and medicine and the Ministry of Health (or whatever it's called) is not doing anything about it after terminating the contracts!

Haatu seems to be awaken.;)

Haatu   

Moonlight, I don't support the man on J/land in principle but I also don't like how tolka is handling it. That much is known to all. But Faroole Inc? It's like MMA said, ma xishooda :D

Haatu Fiqi tolki kama janoh tago , war dadkaga ha ka hadhin, sheekadi hada waxay ku dhowdahay DVSH, xamaanta la kala guray , Xiinfaniin seefti bu galka kala baxay waka kusheegey madaxweynihi USC mentality. Wadaadki Kismayo joogay waka xidhay tuute. Even Zack is on guard,the diaspora are demonstrating, tribalism is back unfortunately.

I kinda get MMA beef ( honestly i can't ), but what about this little sijui Haatu ? who believes PL has been holding back Somalia the last 22 yrs

Apophis;956580 wrote:
What the hell does that mean? I've been seeing this cliché everywhere these days.

It means even men of religion (like Shiiqaals of Jubba) have clannish tendencies