Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Breakingnews President Hassan of Somalia wants the Kenyan troops out of Somalia with in 48 hours

Dear Somalis and the International Community,

Dear Somalis and the International Community,

Mogadishu on Wednesday May 29, 2013 I, the President of the Federal Republic of Somalia H.E. Hassan Sheikh Mohamed want the Kenyan Defense Forces out of Somalia within 48 hours & go back to their border urgently while I am also informing to the Federal Republic Ethiopia to immediately withdraw their Armed Forces in Somalia who has been frequently and illegally crossing into our borders.

We, the People of Somali Republic fed up with out neighboring countries for their endless and illegal interventions into Somalia where they have been arming and supporting Somali tribal militias to destabilize Somalia for the last 22 years while they have also clearly committed crimes against humanity.

Unfortunately, we are very worried how the Jubbaland State backed up by Kenya Defense Forces has been acting and rejecting any Somali ministerial delegations to visit and evaluate what is going on in Kismayo City?

Surely, Kenyan Defense Forces must immediately leave Somalia within 48 hours or I will submit a written complaint to the United Nations for special investigations about the endless genocides of the Federal Government of Ethiopia and Kenyan Government since 1991 until now because Ethiopia and Kenya have been supporting tribal militiamen to derail any peace or effective government in Somalia because they are feeding on Somali treasury locally and externally.

As you know that I clearly stated at the 50th Anniversary of the African Union that Kenya Defense Forces misbehaved badly so, we can not accept them to rule us in our own homeland.

Kenya and Ethiopia must leave Somalia in peace or they will face reality and possible resistance to their interventions in Somalia.

Yours Faithfully,

H.E. President Sheikh Mohamud

The President of the Federal Republic of Somalia

Communications Director

Mogadishu on Wednesday May 29, 2013 I, the President of the Federal Republic of Somalia H.E. Hassan Sheikh Mohamed want the Kenyan Defense Forces out of Somalia within 48 hours & go back to their border urgently while I am also informing to the Federal Republic Ethiopia to immediately withdraw their Armed Forces in Somalia who has been frequently and illegally crossing into our borders.

We, the People of Somali Republic fed up with out neighboring countries for their endless and illegal interventions into Somalia where they have been arming and supporting Somali tribal militias to destabilize Somalia for the last 22 years while they have also clearly committed crimes against humanity.

Unfortunately, we are very worried how the Jubbaland State backed up by Kenya Defense Forces has been acting and rejecting any Somali ministerial delegations to visit and evaluate what is going on in Kismayo City?

Surely, Kenyan Defense Forces must immediately leave Somalia within 48 hours or I will submit a written complaint to the United Nations for special investigations about the endless genocides of the Federal Government of Ethiopia and Kenyan Government since 1991 until now because Ethiopia and Kenya have been supporting tribal militiamen to derail any peace or effective government in Somalia because they are feeding on Somali treasury locally and externally.

As you know that I clearly stated at the 50th Anniversary of the African Union that Kenya Defense Forces misbehaved badly so, we can not accept them to rule us in our own homeland.

Kenya and Ethiopia must leave Somalia in peace or they will face reality and possible resistance to their interventions in Somalia.

Yours Faithfully,

H.E. President Sheikh Mohamud

The President of the Federal Republic of Somalia

Communications Director

WOW he took the gloves off, but standing upto two stronger neighbors might actually derail him.He should have taken out one by one,kenya being the first.

Is it real:D

Xassan xiiniyo iska baadhay waleh never seen a Somalia President talking like that to a neighbor of Somalia for a long time other than the days when i used to watch General siad bare 21 October kacaan rallies in Xamar in the 80s.

Looks like amateur writing

Not from the goverment and no one else is reporting

Xaaji you sure this ain't written by you

WAR DEG DEGA : Dhagayso Xasan Sheekh 48 saac Uqabtay Ciidanka Ethopia Iyo Kenya !

May 29, 2013 - Wararkii caalamka iyo soomaaliya

Madaxweynaha Jamhuuriyada Federaalka Soomaaliya Xasan Sheekh Maxamuud ayaa waxa uu amar ku bxiyay in ciidamada Kenya ay ka baxaan dalka Soomaliya kadib markii ay soo bateen dhibaatada ay ku hayaan siyaasada murugsan ee dalka.

“48 saac gudahood dalka ha uga baxaan ciidamada Kenya, sidoo kale ciidamada Ethiopia dalka haka baxaan”, war-saxaafadeed ka soo baxay xafiiska madaxweynaha ayaa lagu sheegay.

“Dowlada Soomaaliya uma dul qaada karto xad-gudubyada ciidamada Kenya iyo Ethiopia ay ka wadaan gudaha dalkeenna sidaa darteed waxa aan amreynaa in 48 saac ay uga baxaan gudaha dalkeenna oo ay xuduudaha dalkooda ku tagaan”, hadalka kasoo baxay xafiiska madaxweynaha Soomaaliya ayaa lagu sheegay.

HALKAN RIIX DHAGAYSO MADAXWEYNAHA

Hadalkan kasoo baxay xafiiska Madaxweynaha Soomaaliya ayaa waxaa lagu yiri, “Soomaaliya waa ka dhamaaday dul-qaadkii, Ciidamada Kenya markii horaba waxa ay ku soo galeen Sharci Darro. Hadana in badan ayeey u diideen saraakiil dowlada ka socota in ay galaan gudaha Kismaayo”.

Apophis you sounding very desperate man i am just posting the latest that the President of Somalia wants the Kenyans out. He made it clear the question is what can you do to stop him. It has no value really if you agree on a greater Somalia and what not when u cannot agree on who is going to administrate a port city Now Hassan is on a diplomatic mission to get rid of the Kenyans. Apophis stop focusing on me i am not holding the cards what are you going to do next? Forget about war , war is not going to happen aslong as the Kenyans are there, maybe militia's can clash but i doubt it since the place is secured by the Kenyans its a political war, no one is going to use weapons.

@Apophis=== you won't let Somalis be at peace together in the first place:D.......puntland,jubaland,khatumo....all the hot spots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Burahdeer our friend from Garisa is playing fear tactics its not working he wants us to believe there are unified Koonfurians on a mission.He should know that Somalilanders know those in the south the best and their mentality.

Xaaji Xunjuf;956375 wrote:
Burahdeer our friend from Garisa is playing fear tactics its not working he wants us to believe there are unified Koonfurians on a mission.He should know that Somalilanders know those in the south the best and their mentality.

It won't change an iota even if all konfurians attack....they lose big, said that,no one is gona trust or come along with the Siyadists....they firing all sides out of desperation:D

Tallaabo   

I always wondered why our Southern DR clans in Lower Shabeele and Middle Jubba not form their own Shabeele State of Somalia comprising of those states instead of becoming a minority in other people's fiefdoms? I am sure the Duriyadda and the other DR clans in Somaliland and Djibouti would offer them support at least moral one.