Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Kenya's 'Xero-xun' strategy to tame adversarial Somali MPs

Abtigiis   

As some Somali MPs opposed to Kenya's role in Jubbaland mull tabling a motion for the replacement of Kenyan Defense Forces, Kenya is said to have put in place a nasty but potentially effective plan to deal with recalcitrant members of the Somali Parliament. It has listed the names of 14 top Somali officials - potentially including President Hassan himself, the PM, Faarax Abdulqadir and many senior officials - who will be deemed "enemies of Kenya" and will be barred from entering Kenya. So what, you may ask?! Well, these men's children and wives are in Nairobi!!! They can move the families but how many are willing to do that?!

I think angering these Bantu republic is bad because they can play Xero-xun politics, xagga xaafada ayey dadka ka soo galayaan saqajaamintan!

But surely, this should wake up the fools who think Somalia can engage in diplomatic war with Kenya right now! Please let us not be hotheaded fools. Let us strategize! President Hassan should take a more conciliatory approach, starting with his communication to Sheikh Madoobe. H may not like him but he cannot ignore him right now! The bulldozer politics the President was playing until now is not going to work. A bit of realism helps.

Daqane   

This pure and utter nonsense, for a very long time you have wasted SOL bandwith with shhyte like this, unverifiable bullcrap which as usual you are the only one privy to, and supports what ever political wet dream you are having, isku xishood, just a human being of a certain age, waxaan caruurnimo ka liita...

There is no such plan simply because that would be the end of any legitimacy of any kind for kenya to be in somalia either as a part of AMISOM or IGAD, waar ya crrap like this amiina...

If you want a discussion on the president next moves and are insisting on standing behind a paper tiger like RKB and roaring ferociously :) that is upto you lakiin do not preface it with blatant lies falsehoods and crap that you only can tune into...

3rd_rock_my_favorite_martian.jpg

Abtigiis   

Daqane;955922 wrote:
This pure and utter nonsense
, for a very long time you have wasted SOL bandwith with shhyte like this, unverifiable bullcrap which as usual you are the only one privy to, and supports what ever political wet dream you are having, isku xishood, just a human being of a certain age, waxaan caruurnimo ka liita...

There is no such plan simply because that would be the end of any legitimacy of any kind for kenya to be in somalia either as a part of AMISOM or IGAD, waar ya crrap like this amiina...

If you want a discussion on the president next moves and are insisting on standing behind a paper tiger like RKB and roaring ferociously
:)
that is upto you lakiin do not preface it with blatant lies falsehoods and crap that you only can tune into...

3rd_rock_my_favorite_martian.jpg

:D :D :D :D :D is daji waryaa... i said this is xero-xun politics. U will hear it from other sources.

^^

Whether or not Abtigiis is right, having your kids and wives (as a senior government official) in Nairobi surely puts you in a very vulnerable position? It is not called Nairoberry for no reason...

Dabrow   

Kenya wants to put Somalia on a strangle. Abtiigis I think President Hassan should show them that the transitional period is over: in words.and deeds. And pressure them to abide by the mandate or leave Somalia.

Baashi   

Dabrow;955950 wrote:
Kenya wants to put Somalia on a strangle. Abtiigis I think President Hassan should show them that the transitional period is over: in words.and deeds. And pressure them to abide by the mandate or leave Somalia.

And he could count me in his camp if he could show us the methodology he uses to decide what renders IGAD members and their AMISOM soldiers an enemy of the state :) Is it a nilly willy khilaawo or there is metheod to the madness :)

Carafaat   

Abtigiis;955914 wrote:
As some Somali MPs opposed to Kenya's role in Jubbaland mull tabling a motion for the replacement of Kenyan Defense Forces, Kenya is said to have put in place a nasty but potentially effective plan to deal with recalcitrant members of the Somali Parliament. It has listed the names of 14 top Somali officials - potentially including President Hassan himself, the PM, Faarax Abdulqadir and many senior officials - who will be deemed "enemies of Kenya" and will be barred from entering Kenya. So what, you may ask?! Well, these men's children and wives are in Nairobi!!! They can move the families but how many are willing to do that?!

I think angering these Bantu republic is bad because they can play Xero-xun politics, xagga xaafada ayey dadka ka soo galayaan saqajaamintan!

But surely, this should wake up the fools who think Somalia can engage in diplomatic war with Kenya right now! Please let us not be hotheaded fools. Let us strategize! President Hassan should take a more conciliatory approach, starting with his communication to Sheikh Madoobe. H may not like him but he cannot ignore him right now! The bulldozer politics the President was playing until now is not going to work. A bit of realism helps.

Reminds me of the scare tactics the Kikuyu Police use in Kenya. This wont scare our politicians? these men defy Al Shabaab bomb attacks on daily basis, some little threats from Kikuyu wont scare them. :D

Mario B   

Baashi;955986 wrote:
And he could count me in his camp if he could show us the methodology he uses to decide what renders IGAD members and their AMISOM soldiers an enemy of the state
Is it a nilly willy
khilaawo
or there is metheod to the madness

Don't you think it's the Presidents prerogative to push back if any states contributing troops to AMISOM, strayed from their remit and ventured in areas they have no business in?