Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Love through Drone?

Abtigiis   

My beloved Juxa,

Waan ku salaamay, walaasheey! You are one of the reasons I can't quit this site. I hear your disappointment, but it is an affliction I can't get rid of. I mean narrating the bizzarre incidents we witness in life. :D

Tan dhibkana, ma dhib la'aan baa jirta! Soow horey loo ma odhan "addun hawli kama dhamaatee".

I invite you....the song...

habaar soow ishaysu maqabtoo,

Iyadu ii may horseedin,

Halistu soow afkayga maahoo,

Intaa ku hadaaqi maayo...."

Juxa   

No disappointment, being a family man should mean living hassle free life no?

to make matters worse, now things are happening to Ngonge

ps: salamulah malaaig haku salaanto

NGONGE   

Juxa, nothing is happening to me. I was talking about the dark old days when the only phone anyone had was the house phones. Ha igu odhan you never recieved cold callers and heavy breathers on your house phone back then! :P

loooooooooooooooooooool ,, :D :D

Well, it happened to me once (one of the so many times) and played it along ... until we set a time and place to meet immediately as it was around 10pm when she called. I sent my brother to the scene and I went to my bedroom to get some sleep.

I don't know what happened after .... :D

Juxa   

NGONGE;955857 wrote:
Ha igu odhan you never recieved cold callers and heavy breathers on your house phone back then!
:P

NEVER, be it dark or iftiin days

Abtigiis   

Hi Malika. Waan ku salaamay ugaaso. I am in cheerful mood today, but Juxa is trying to put cold water on it. :D

Juxa, what has to be a family man, and to be a hassle-free got to do with astray random phone calls in the middle of the night! :D :D

The second story says nothing. Neither me nor the subject woman said anything beyond what people say to each other. I should not be presumptuous. The woman could have been looking for a job and could have thought I can help her. She could have millions of reasons to want to have some platonic relationship with me. She could think I remind her of a dead brother of hers. I never presume anything these days. It is not like the teenage years when any woman who looks to the direction you are - even if she smelt bad fart coming from that direction - were seen as confirmation of her interest in you! :D That said, this particular story ended on a funny note, which did not leave much to the imagination, to be honest.

If I were to post some of the things married friends of mine say they encountered, this site would be closed. I hold men of my age responsible for corrupting our young girls, mainly in Islii (Nairobi) and in Somalia. The things I see and talk about, much more interesting things are happening. It is just that I like to write about some of the strange things I see.

Abtigiis   

Juxa;955863 wrote:
NEVER, be it dark or iftiin days

That is because you are in London. Come to East Africa!

But, how many astray PMs did nomads send you? How many crazy invites you got on facebook? Come one! It happens.

Juxa   

Abtigiis;955866 wrote:
That is because you are in London. Come to East Africa!

But, how many astray PMs did nomads send you? How many crazy invites you got on facebook? Come one! It happens.

None!

ps: i wont dare inaan idin qashqashado, marka carry on

Abtigiis   

Marwo Juxa,

namaadan qashqashaadin ee waad noo nasteexeeysay. Waad ku mahadsantahay. Balse maalin walba Kismaayaa kan ah iyo Hassan sheikh baa kii ah uun meesha in lagu hayo, soo in mar mar wax kale la keeno ma dhaanto? :D :D

nabiga ku saliya ku wa yidhaa marka la mirqaamayo oo kale waa loo baahan yahay! :D in kastooy, mar mar mood-killers yihiin! :D

Abtigiis;955446 wrote:

As you also know, for all its greatness and imagination, one field in which technology has failed, is the art of surmounting the impossibility of remote love-making.

Clearly Abtigiis never called one of those naughty lines where it is possible to do just that...