Sign in to follow this  
AliMahdi

Bush, Saddam, Blair

AliMahdi   

George Bush, Saddam Hussein, and Tony Blair were taking a trip on a River when they suddenly see Alligators. This brings up the question of whos agents/security are the best. So, they decide to hold off a contest. They'll throw their watches in the river and whoever's agent gets it, will be the best of the group.

Bush starts and throws his watch in the River. His agent dissapointly looks back at him and replies "Im sorry Mr. President, you know i would do anything for you, but I have a wife and kids."

Next, Tony Blair, throws his brand new Rolex in the River of Alligators. His MI-6 agent looks back and say, "Mr. Prime Minester, thats out of my limits, I have a wife and kid that need me.

Finally, Saddam, goes and throws his watch in the River. In a split second his agent dives in and starts wrestling with the alligators. After 15 minutes he manages to make it back to the boat filled with blood, but also gets the watch back. Blair and Bush both yell "Are you crazy man, you could have gotten killed, why did you do that??"

To which he replies, "I have a wife and kid too."

J.Lee   

LooooooooL DanG! I'm about to fall out of my chair. Tanag u feeri armaajo for crackin' me up....excuse me brok-en engiriis