Sign in to follow this  
Mooge

Fresh Prince reunion. lool.

A moment of pure TV greatness. :) This must be the best Graham Norton Show. Alfonso (Carlton) rules!!!!!!

Will Smith took over the show. Bradley Cooper and Heather Graham (hair dancing) were funny.

The complete interview

^ i'm next on your list somaha? just so you know, i'm done with the tiptoeing and stuff. :o

''great show....OMG, it was so amazing and i have to admit, it was really great to see the crew reunite after so many years, somaha''

I agree with Alpha here, tomfoolery and coon behavior is de rigeur for black guests. How do they expect others to respect them. SMH

warsamaale;955091 wrote:
I agree with Alpha here, tomfoolery and coon behavior is de rigeur for black guests. How do they expect others to respect them. SMH

thanks for agreeing, inaar. i worry, i'll be BANNED from this site, if i were to continue, to express my thoughts ee sida uula soco...:P

chubacka   

Hahaha@Carlton dancing, classic. Funny how everything can become political, the only reason the white guests are not dancing and rapping is because they can't and would be quite embarassing if they tried!

Safferz   

I see a cultural (and possibly generational) divide in this thread re: perceptions of Will Smith and reaction to this clip. Anyone who grew up watching the Fresh Prince of Bel Air (a.k.a 90s kids living in North America) will love it.