Sign in to follow this  
Mooge

Fresh Prince reunion. lool.

it is hard for me to watch will smith in his current form. i think the last episode of fresh prince of bel air scarred me... plus current will smith with his family and specs of grey hair in relative to the youthful fresh prince i use to enjoy, for me epitomizes age and portrays life as fleeting. given so, i cannot watch this video mooge.

Safferz   

Che, I think many of us have watched every episode of Fresh Prince at least 5 times :P I think it's more than just nostalgia, it really was such a great show that no one gets tired of watching reruns of it.

SP give the clip a chance, I promise you'll be doing the "Houston jump on it" dance with them too, just like I was lool

i fell victim to curiosity and watched the devilish video. damn you mooge! Che, of course. traumatic events are either the most memorable or the most suppressed. i cant say i ended up dancing saffy. i guess i am not as eccentric as you huh :P

Safferz. It was great show. I thought stop watching after they were off to collage. It takes me back to my teens though.The only show whose last episode I remember was Seinfeld, something about their self indulgence and utter indifference, a show about nothing.

lol@eccentric, waa kow

Safferz   

Alpha Blondy;955015 wrote:
why can't they interview black people without making a mockery of them.

What are you talking about Alpha?

Safferz   

Alpha Blondy;955017 wrote:
^ black guests have to always perform some silly act or do something ridiculous........in these interviews.

Contextualize this appearance, Alpha... Will Smith is one of the highest paid and most powerful actors in Hollywood, who takes on primarily serious roles, and made his acting debut in a television series many of us grew up watching. Maybe you're missing the cultural context and pop culture references as a Brit, because acting silly and being ridiculous isn't what he's doing, he's reprising a role much to everyone's (nostalgic) delight.

Safferz;955019 wrote:
Contextualize this appearance, Alpha... Will Smith is one of the highest paid and most powerful actors in Hollywood, who takes on primarily serious roles, and made his acting debut in a television series many of us grew up watching. Maybe you're missing the cultural context and pop culture references as a Brit, because acting silly and being ridiculous isn't what he's doing, he's reprising a role much to everyone's (nostalgic) delight.

for goodness sake, there is absolutely no need to contextualise anything here. you think you're so smart walahi.