Sign in to follow this  
D.O.C

Saado cali warsame singing in somaliland's 18 may 2013 celebration

D.O.C   

This is the most unlikely attendees of somaliland celebration party. I found really shocking, do you? 2 weeks ago it was professor Samatar, and now it is Saado Cali. Have they realised the fact about Somalia especially jubbaland breaking away to Kenya.

D.O.C   

Cambuulo iyo bun;954856 wrote:
isn't she suppose to represent puntland in the parliament :eek:

Khaatumo soconweydey, so is somali government. We welcome Saado to her homeland with open arms.

D.O.C,

inaar, the more advocates of SL, the better...ee sida uula soco. why alienate new fans.....

eedo Sado ought to be made the state minister for arrimaha ku sahabsan horumarka Jaamacadaha. i'm quite sure she'd do a better job than that samsam......

D.O.C   

Alpha Blondy;954862 wrote:
D.O.C,

inaar, the more advocates of SL, the better...ee sida uula soco. why alienate new fans.....

eedo Sado ought to be made the state minister for arrimaha ku sahabsan horumarka Jaamacadaha. i'm quite sure she'd do a better job than that samsam......

Al, aar waan ku salaamay niyoow:D. I agreed with you that saado ali can be asset to our country in so many other ways but not too whether she can outclass the honourable samsam...

aero   

And score one point for Saada Cali for being a great business woman. Money talks y'all. Why the shock? Somaliland waa dhul Soomaaliyeed afterall and she's pro-Soomaali from what I gathered :D.

D.O.C   

Classified;954907 wrote:
That's not Saado Ali.
The video has been proven to be fake

Where is your proof?

Rebels! i can see how messed up your country is even kenya is sliced down into subsections and yet you arguing about something that is not even important. You had one enemy which was alshabaab and has not been defeated yet, and now you have got even another more powerful one which is kenya. When are you gonna fold up your laptops and fight for your country instead of discrediting what somaliland government has achieved over the years for its own citizens?

Classified;954907 wrote:
That's not Saado Ali. The video has been proven to be fake.

if this is indeed true, then we've been misled. my inaadeero D.O.C should issue a swift and unequivocal apology. :cool:

SOO MAAL   

D.O.C;954855 wrote:

http://youtu.be/37QIYfb0ELQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

Beeni Raad Maleh

Gabadh ku nool dalka Sacuudiga oo Ka Qeybgashay Xafladii May18 ee ka dhacday Sacuudiga, oo lagu sheegay in ee tahay Saado Cali Warsame , degdega iyo hubsasho laanta.