Sign in to follow this  
The Zack

Breaking news: Igad talks for itself

Carafaat   

malistar2012;954342 wrote:
Good leadership on behave of the SFG a united dowladd Soomaaliya never fails

congrats to the dowladda Soomaaliya

Their work is actually starting now. The Goverment needs to organise now genuine, inclusive local and regional reconciliations throughout Somalia. This is a hugh task and responsibility.

Haatu   

Johnny B;954344 wrote:
Then i reply with " waa la ii qariyaa" as i am of the great tolka of Ununka and small teeth.and star calling you "caano boodhe and co".

Now , let us see halka aad wax maridaan :mad:

This doesn't make sense young HAG :D

Haatu   

War you said "waa la ii qariyaa". Maxaa la qarinaayaa? You said "small teeth and star calling you..." teeth iyo star maxaa isku geeye? Try again :D

The Zack   

Jacpher;954336 wrote:
There may not be a winner here but definitely Hassan is the biggest loser here.

Jubbaland and Madoobe team were never shy about negotiating and extending the invitation to Muqdisho to solve the issue through the constitution. They hosted a number of delegates from Muqdisho and sat down with them but in the end, Hassan declined to compromise only to accept IGAD telling him now to go back to the board room and compromise with Jubbaland, the same offer he turned down few months back. Highly doubt Hassan will get his way now that Jubaland is formed.

Agreed!

Johnny B   

Now, let me walk you through the gist of Somali "kaftan" while correcting the typoof "start" instead of "star".

"Waa la ii qariyaa" means what you said yourTolka will reply with is tantamount to insulting my tolka which in turn is un acceptable to my tolka and cause a fight between my tolka and yours.

My tolka is the combination of the great Tolks of Ununka and small teeth, maybe you are familiar with the "ununka" but not with the "small teeth".

And with that , it is clear who of us is the newbie in Somali language and clanish "kaftan" or should i say politics..

Abtigiis   

I agree with Ngonge's reading of the report. I also agree with Johnny B's recommndation.

Zack, naga daa dee inaadeer. You know a recommendation is not drafted without consulting the principals in IGAD! Report ga intaan la qorin ka hor position ka Ethiopia iyo Kenya waa la ogaadaa, kadib ayaa la qoraa. Why are you pretending you don't know this pretty mundane matter, ugaas?!

D.O.C   

What is the primary work for IGAD? I think it's to divide african countries, steal fund from Africans, and organise to oust leaders who disagree to their orders for the behalf of the west.

Although people differ in how they comprehend things or decode information I don't see how this is a win for the SFG. Apart from few ceremonial things here and there that was obvious before hand but in the winder context of things this does not look to me as a win for the SFG.

Carafaat;954303 wrote:
1.IGAD recongnizes the Jubbaland process as not inclusive! Supports the Federal Goverment to organize a new reconciliation conference.

Carafaat where in the report did it say the SFG to organise a new reconciliation conference? I missed that part could you please quote. Thanks

Dabrow   

Historic win for SFG and this will outline how the the governance will be implemented. Not the report itself but rather the coming actions from the SFG. I'm happy about this and IGAD fully understands the dangers in undermining the Federal goverment.

The Zack   

Abtigiis;954368 wrote:

Zack, naga daa dee inaadeer. You know a recommendation is not drafted without consulting the principals in IGAD! Report ga intaan la qorin ka hor position ka Ethiopia iyo Kenya waa la ogaadaa, kadib ayaa la qoraa. Why are you pretending you don't know this pretty mundane matter, ugaas?!

Abtigiis, I am not debating that. However, you and I know how IGAD(Ethiopia) puts one thing on paper and does something else. I am just saying it aint over until it is over.

Isla maantaba Kenya waxey askartii guddiga dowlada ka qaadatay askartii gaadhka ka heysay. Xoosh oo calaacalahayo ka dhageyso been been sii.