Sign in to follow this  
Mad_Mullah

The Real Somalia 2013 (video)

Sierra Leone, Kenya, Ethiopia, Uganda and Burundi has troops in the country and people here are bragging about a restaurant opening in Mogadishu.

Mad Mullah don't be a self hating pessimistic f00L, there are whole regions in Somalia where there is thriving economies and peace, yes we (Somalis) have gigantic issues to address, but Somalia is a country of 637000 sqkm and there are lots of people from diaspora and inside (Doctors, nurses, teachers, engineers, solders, traders etc) who are contributing immensely to improve people's lives, so think about what you can do for the country not lambaste it into one hopeless pot.

D.O.C   

MoonLight1;954079 wrote:
Mad Mullah don't be a self hating pessimistic f00L, there are whole regions in Somalia where there is thriving economies and peace, yes we (Somalis) have gigantic issues to address, but Somalia is a country of 637000 sqkm and there are lots of people from diaspora and inside (Doctors, nurses, teachers, engineers, solders, traders etc) who are contributing immensely to improve people's lives, so think about what you can do for the country not lambaste it into one hopeless pot.

80% of italian somaliland is messed up except puntland, therefore admit it plz! British Somaliland is not part of somalia anymore unless you are in deep asleep, i can excuse you for that.

Mad_Mullah;954069 wrote:
Sierra Leone, Kenya, Ethiopia, Uganda and Burundi has troops in the country and people here are bragging about a restaurant opening in Mogadishu.

are you denying the huge economic acitivities going on in Mogadishu for example?

D.O.C;954144 wrote:
80% of italian somaliland is messed up except puntland, therefore admit it plz! British Somaliland is not part of somalia anymore unless you are in deep asleep, i can excuse you for that.

DOC I might be in deep sleep, but someone is in deep coma here, check this map the United Nation's map, if that changes then I will admit you are a nation.

http://www.un.org/depts/Cartographic/map/profile/somalia.pdf