Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

The Highest Jewish Priest Admit Prophet Muhammad Tolerance of Islam

Odey   

Waryaaya! Stop replying to Bondheere. I imagine he is probably paid by some missionary organisation to simply be amongst us in this forum with one aim- to try and sway our belief in Allah and his Prophet(PBUH).

The best answer to this person is to ignore him. "Summun, bukmun, cumyun ........" Comes to mind.

Khadafi   

Do we really need a jew to confirm the status of sayidil-wujuudi Muxammad (scw). God confirmed his position when the prophet made the journey to the realms of the hidden. The prophet followed Gabriel and came so close to God that he actually felt the nearness of God.

Gabriel then said to him "I can not walk any further", but the prophet did.

The prophet also led the prayers in Quds, he was made imam rusuli of all of gods chosen prophets,.

Thats enough for me, I dont need other people confirming my faith.

Biggest enamy of Islam is islam itself... prophet Mohamed killing all men and boys of binu Quzeyr jews it come from Sirah and hadiith. if you Believe prophet mohamed was a very torelant propfet then you should thrown away all hadiiths and other scriptures whichs talking about Mohamed sc murdared men and Young boys from other religions..

kickz   

Mad_Mullah;967992 wrote:
I agree with Odey, ignore the refugee that got adopted by European parents.

Lol, and this Quaranist stuff is not good. We have to take the Quran and Hadith together, but remember there are weak ahadith and strong ahadith. There's a very scientific approach to the system of Hadith.

Khayr   

Khadafi;968033 wrote:
Do we really need a jew to confirm the status of
sayidil-wujuudi
Muxammad (scw). God confirmed his position when the prophet made the journey to the realms of the hidden. The prophet followed Gabriel and came so close to God that he actually felt the nearness of God.

The prophet also led the prayers in Quds, he was made imam rusuli of all of gods chosen prophets,.

They say that you don't need someone to tell you that you are beautiful to actually carry

Beauty within you.

Khadafi   

Khayr;968846 wrote:
They say that you don't need someone to tell you that you are beautiful to actually carry

Beauty within you.

You could not have said it better Khayr, 1+

Carafaat   

Khadafi;968033 wrote:
Do we really need a jew to confirm the status of
sayidil-wujuudi
Muxammad (scw). God confirmed his position when the prophet made the journey to the realms of the hidden. The prophet followed Gabriel and came so close to God that he actually felt the nearness of God.

+1