Sign in to follow this  
Cambuulo iyo bun

'Soldier' gets hacked to death by Islamists in London

Cara.;954354 wrote:
Howdy Layzie. You always crawl out of the woodwork whenever a Muslim person commits some atrocity. If ever someone on SOL had a crush on you they'd resort to some regrettable machinations to get you to show up.

Howdy Cara, you made me come out of the woodworks too. lol.

Anyway, i am not saying this shit didnt happen, but, i find the whole thing quite odd. the guy with a machette with blood in his hands, nonchallantly talking to some random dude to be filmed, no blood on his clothes and ppl just chilling and relaxing. I find this shit odd.

D.O.C   

N.O.R.F;954241 wrote:
Nin Yaaban, just watched it. It was recorded by Somalis by the sounds of it. You can hear "oo gaadhiga maxaa xagaa geeyey"

The reason you hearing these somali language is because there is a somali coffee shop and some corner shops near by.

chubacka   

This guy become muslim, somewhere along the line, someone else who is muslim must of told him this was some way to serve Islam. Hundreds of people revert to Islam each year in the UK and quietly get on with their lives. We know this has nothing to do with Islam but there are some amongst us who are filling impressionable heads with tales of violence and revenge.

Real work needs to be done with our young muslims, especially those who begin to practise the deen and see things in black and white and through emotions. Mosques and community centres, it seems to me are ideally placed to provide this guidance.

The calmess of this guy moments after the attack is chilling.

ElPunto   

There is serious violence and turmoil in the Muslim world - quite a bit of it coming at the hands of the West. Those of us in the community who are already mentally unstable and want to act out latch on this ferment as their 'cause' or reason for doing what they do. This so called 'Islamic motivation' is not entirely irrelevant but it has a particular context - mental issues. And this is totally ignored in the zeal to stigmitize Muslims.

Maaddeey   

The truth is unfolding, the guy claimed he was tortured, raped and was buggered and harassed. His childhood friend who wrote that on Twitter, was arrested last night inside the BBC studios after giving an interview to the Newsnight!.

tutu   

N.O.R.F;954241 wrote:
Nin Yaaban, just watched it. It was recorded by Somalis by the sounds of it. You can hear "oo gaadhiga maxaa xagaa geeyey"

This is the guy who filmed the Woolwich attack. I don't think he's Somali.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xLFPIR1eXu0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

tutu   

^^West African with a fake Jamaican accent, but words like 'that', 'dead body' expose his Nigerian/ghanaian roots.

Chimera   

There is word of the EDL attacking Muslim women in Central London, and that three boys have been stabbed by a gang of white and black racists. Another 150+ attacks have happened on Muslims across the UK since the murder. This is crazy, the extremists have won if this continues, because now the Bengali, Somali, Sikh, Turkish, Moroccan and Pakistani youth gangs will probably be seeking revenge, as previous incidents in the past have sparked such retaliation.