Sign in to follow this  
malistar2012

Sky News Interviews Abdirashid Duale CEO Dahabshiil Group Holdings

" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

Sky News Interviews Abdirashid Duale Ceo of Dahabshiil Group Holdings Recognizing Dahabshiil as a Major contributor to the Somali and east African economies as a whole and also

This man should be next Somali President , in terms of business and service his company provides To Somali people around the world

D.O.C   

malistar2012;953481 wrote:
" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

Sky News Interviews Abdirashid Duale Ceo of Dahabshiil Group Holdings Recognizing Dahabshiil as a Major contributor to the Somali and east African economies as a whole and also

This man should be next Somali President , in terms of business and service his company provides To Somali people around the world

Giving him the presidency, do you think he will convince somalilanders to reunite somalia? Who do you think he is? He is simply businessman not a politician.

Waa ethnic Somalilander, he is not Konfurian.?

I still consider him from Somalia he himself acknowledges that , in the Interview i don't recall hearing anything about Somaliland? i have no clue on his stand on Somalia. Judging by the interview he seems like Somali Nationalist.

NGONGE;953496 wrote:
He's a British national. He's Somali. He's a Somalilander. He's a
businessman
!

Or as your guru would say "He is all things to all men" :D

He's a British national. He's Somali. He's a Somalilander. He's a businessman!

Don't speak for the man , i said Judging by the interview , Abdirashid Duale states he is been living UK for 20 years and went back to his home country (Somalia) and started a company . never did he mention Somaliland?

Businessman or not Mr Abdirashid Duale is icon in Somalia a wealthy men who provides service to the entire Somali peninsula His view is very important his company GDP is bigger the Hargesa admin budget

Saalax   

Scrap metal looters trying to claim Dahabshiil now? :D Very comical. Just don't loot his current assets in Mogadishu,

otherwise forget about him investing in Mogadishu further.

War Deg Deg ah

Rag ku labisan direeska ciidanka dowlada oo isku dayey iney dhac u geystaan mid kamid ah xarumaha Dahabshiil ee Muqdisho.

http://www.raxanreeb.com/2013/05/rab-ku-labisan-direeska-ciidanka-dowlada-oo-isku-dayey-iney-dhac-u-geystaan-mid-kamid-ah-xarumaha-dahabshiil-ee-muqdisho/

Blessed   

LOL.. oo qofkii noolba miyaa la isku qabsan? Whatever his personal politics, he runs a business with Somali (and none Somali) agents from many different parts of the Somali peninsula and the world.

Scrap metal looters trying to claim Dahabshiil now? Very comical. Just don't loot his current assets in Mogadishu,

otherwise forget about him investing in Mogadishu further.

War Deg Deg ah

Rag ku labisan direeska ciidanka dowlada oo isku dayey iney dhac u geystaan mid kamid ah xarumaha Dahabshiil ee Muqdisho.

Slow down salax

Bank robbery happens around the world not just Mogadishu , i don't claim no one , judging by the interview he seems descend man a Nationalist who when back Home and invested in his home Country ( Somalia) .

I don't no him personally i just going by the interview , Never did he mention any thing about Somaliland ?

*Blessed;953523 wrote:
LOL.. oo qofkii noolba miyaa la isku qabsan? Whatever his personal politics, he runs a business with Somali (and none Somali) agents from many different parts of the Somali peninsula and the world.

xataa kuwa dhinta laysku qabsanayaa :D

Blessed   

this is the new measure of success Sayid, you're nothing until you're deemed 'isku nab / qabso' worthy.. :D (your loving Burco tributes might come in handy ina adeero :P )

Originally Posted by *Blessed

xataa kuwa dhinta laysku qabsanayaa

it is important to discuss such wealthy individual views and opinion on Somalia vs Hargesa Admin . The man has more stake then all those politicians on both side?