Sign in to follow this  
Shinbir Majabe

Mowqifka DFS ee Joojinta Duulimaadyada QM ee Berbera Hargeysa

They can condemn it and air their frustrations but it will not change the reality on the ground Somaliland airspace revenue will not be managed by Somalia.

nuune   

^^ You would accept it being managed by UN so all revenue will go to UN as was the case in the past 2 decades, so you want UN to take that revenue and you don't want your fellow Somalis to manage it, and share the revenue with you(they have not said we will not share the revenue with Somaliland admin).

Xaaji xeyraan, sxb,is yara dabci, sidan ma kuu fiicno wallaahi, waa iga talo, here we are talking about a huge national resource being transferred from the hands of UN corruption to its owners(Somalis).

^^ Somaliland is not in dispute with the UN or in conflict with the UN , if the UN manages it i am fine with it but Somalia will not manage it. Somaliland will not tolerate that. Now can the 2 sides jointly manage it i am for that it needs to be worked out in the finer details but that could be agreed on. But Somalia cannot manage Somaliland air space revenues. Since Somaliland is not part of Somalia. Kagan nuunow la baxayow.

nuune   

You are not making sense, you haven't addressed my issue, hereis your final point:

- UN, UN, UN, manage my airspace and take my revenue.

That is understandable, but no Somalilander shares with your filthy and ugly thoughts, sxb, labadeenu saaxiibo ma nihin laga bilaabo maanta intaad gaal caddaana xoolaha siineyso.

Halkaa ha inoo joogto maanta, waa inoo darraato, barri or tmoro has no meaning to you.

^^ Intu qadaan laha nin aan xaq u lahayn inu lacagta SL qaato gaalku ha qaato isaga ba awal qadaan jiray eh :D

Arin ba ka weyn gaalka iyo UNta Dawlada Somalia waxay sheegenayasa wax anay xaq u lahayn. Marka waxa anay xaqa u lahayn wa in laga jara thats all.

nuune   

Intu qadaan laha nin aan xaq u lahayn inu lacagta SL qaato
gaalku ha qaato
isaga ba awal qadaan jiray eh

For the record, thank you Xaaji Xeyraan.

Tallaabo   

Nuune what XX is saying is that he does not mind Somalia and Somaliland's airspace co-managed by the two governments but what he does not want (and Tallaabo plus 3.5 million other Somalilanders don't want) is Somaliland's airspace managed from Mogadishu. It does not mean we are against Somalia getting its rights back from the UN but the Somalia government must understand our airspace belongs to us and Somalia's airspace belongs to Somalia. This is a sovereignity issue for us.

For the record what anigu ma ihey nin hadalkisa ka noqda Somaliland wa dal ka madax banaan Somalia marka wa xaraan in lacagteeda inu dhuuqo nin Somalia ka yimi. Gaalku isaga awal mamuuli jiray gaalku hadu no gar qadayo wa oke hadu inu qeybinayo wa oke. Laakin inu kiish ku qaato qolyo moxog ku cunta meel anu garanayn ma ogalin.