Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

Happy May 18 to my Somaliland People

Haatu   

This day belongs to only one section on the North, others live in misery. That said, enjoy yourselves to those that are celebrating today and samir and iimaan to the oppressed fa inna nasrullah ghariib.

Saalax   

The irony the former foot soldiers of dictator Siad Bare talking about "oppression".

Somalilanders are united whether those from Somalia, Ethiopia or Kenya like it or not.

Mario B   

Saalax;952005 wrote:
The irony the former foot soldiers of dictator Siad Bare talking about "oppression".

Somalilanders are united whether those from Somalia, Ethiopia or Kenya like it or not.

i think you got that irony backwards.

Malika, its interesting that Juxa refused to respond to the reality of this absurd hubris.:)

Wadani   

At the end of the day, the real question is....maxaad qaadi kartaan? Either wage war on Somaliland or STFU!!! As for Khaatumites, if majority of those people don't want to be a part of Somaliland dhulkooda ha loo daayo. Somaliland will survive without them.

Mario B   

Wadani;952041 wrote:
At the end of the day, the real question is...
.maxaad qaadi kartaan? Either wage war on Somaliland or STFU!!!
As for Khaatumites, if majority of those people don't want to be a part of Somaliland dhulkooda ha loo daayo. Somaliland will survive without them.

:D

Lol, it's good to see the mask of civilty peeling away.

Safferz   

Mario B;952053 wrote:

lol well it's a valid point. Somaliland is a de facto independent state, and the Somali government is unable to exercise its sovereignty over the region and maintain the boundaries it claims.

Mario B   

Oodweyne;952076 wrote:
Happy anniversary folks. As for the spleen-merchants who spout nonsense about Somaliland imposing her will on others, all one can say to them is either get yourself a manly means to make a telling counter-knock on us.

Or failing that, then get yourself a "borrow muscles" (like some folks) to which to settle account with us.

And if you can't do neither of them, then see to it to ask Ms Saado Ali to compose a song talking ill of all of that which comes under the rubric of Somaliland. Since that may indeed do the trick in here for you...

Indeed. :D

Mario B   

Safferz;952056 wrote:
lol well it's a valid point. Somaliland is a de facto independent state, and the Somali government is unable to exercise its sovereignty over the region and maintain the boundaries it claims.

I didn't know where political wind blew, now that I know, I can only leave you with this quote by Plato.

Only the dead have seen the end of war.

billduke.jpg

Taleexi   

Mario B;952053 wrote:

As if the rest can not survive without SL. Clan states are not sustainable but it is an evil needed that each clan exercises.

Tallaabo   

nuune;951960 wrote:
caawa Birmingham baashaalka adduunka ka jiro, party starting in few minutes, hope I last until 2am so can get ready for early morning flight

Adigu horta halkaad u duushaa marwalba:confused: Are you aware we have a global warming crisis?:mad:

Tallaabo   

Mario B;952036 wrote:
Don't you just love clan celebrations and gatherings?:cool:

Yeah it is better than anti-social internet trolling:eek:

Tallaabo   

walaalkis;951979 wrote:
I don't suppor this and never will.

I wonder how the people in Khatumo and awdal state feel about this .
Lets talk to the real people not the one in power

Orod oo lasoo hadal dee yaa kuu diidan:confused: