Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

Happy May 18 to my Somaliland People

Safferz   

Xaaji Xunjuf;951900 wrote:
^^ Trying to create a friction between 2 Somali tribes i see what you just did. Oba and his people are far away from Somaliland. They have never attacked Somaliland , the people of Mogadishu are SL closest friends brothers and sisters. We have a conflict or a disagreement with their ruling class on our future relationship anything from that the people of Somalia and the people of Somaliland are close linked.

Well said Xaaji, these are political issues between states, there is no need to insult fellow Somalis. Happy May 18 everyone!

Juxa   

Yep happy 18th dhamaantiin

Somalia must show good will and wish Sland kheyr iyo bishaaro! Good manners demand that

nuune   

caawa Birmingham baashaalka adduunka ka jiro, party starting in few minutes, hope I last until 2am so can get ready for early morning flight

Mario B   

nuune;951960 wrote:
caawa Birmingham baashaalka adduunka ka jiro, party starting in few minutes, hope I last until 2am so can get ready for early morning flight

:D

D.O.C   

Oba, i just want congratualate you as a good hearted brother, no matter what differences we had in the past, but i trully appreciated your support for this especial day when somaliland people needed. Once again thanks!

I don't suppor this and never will.

I wonder how the people in Khatumo and awdal state feel about this . Lets talk to the real people not the one in power

Taleexi   

walaalkis;951979 wrote:
I don't suppor this and never will.

I wonder how the people in Khatumo and awdal state feel about this . Lets talk to the real people not the one in power

Let us not spoil the party and wait the politics till tomorrow for goodness sake. Khatumo & Awdal have other days set in their festive.

Malika   

Juxa;951927 wrote:
Yep happy 18th dhamaantiin

Somalia must show good will and wish Sland kheyr iyo bishaaro! Good manners demand that

^You wouldn't say that if your villages/towns and people are held at a gun point to be part of SL..

Saalax   

Happy May 18 my folks.

walaalkis;951979 wrote:
Lets talk to the real people not the one in power

Are you saying the millions of Somalilanders that support Somaliland are not "real" people?