Sign in to follow this  
Khadafi

Those who should be put on trial in Somalia - Saddam Hussein-style

Khadafi   

The weird political rants of Khaddafi

The weather in Sweden is moving towards summer times. The cold grip of winter has finally left us.

Khaddafi and Oba Jonny B hava all probably chilling out in outer cafe ´s. With swedes looking at us as odd people when we say we need the sunto remind us of Somalia. Who knows, Johhny B has probably been caught while entering a solarium.

A swede asked him; why on earth are you entering a solarium when you are black as the night? :D

Their has has also been much change in the air these days. The Somali president in a formal meeting with his European counter-parts. I only believed the blowing and the puffing in the air by some when the great USA formally officially recognized the state of Somalia.

That un-deniable fact, that dazed my pessimistic view into a more positive outlook. It probably also gave sanity back to those northerners like Xaaji who thought Why would not Somalia and its people not be able to rebuild their state after so manyyears? So much has changed. The World community has finally realized that peace in Somalia is in their interest. Why

would it not be so? Why would not the USA, the Europeans who all rely on oil consumption want skinny pirates capturing

saudi oil-tanks, Nearly 80% of the worlds oil-tanks destined for the capitalist driven cars of the gaalo runs through the red-sea of Somalia.

The turbulence and the violence and the killing in Somalia in the 90-ties were limited only to Somalis. Blacks killing blacks. Why would they care about that, yet when those skinny violent desperate gunmen captured one of the greatest oil-tanks

destined for USA it raised headlines. The cadaan, even our "peace-loving" swedes sent out a force and combined billions of dollars for that operation. The picture got more ugly when we get those blood loving al-shabaab that actually showed mor loyalty to an arab terrorist then to the somalis. These scum and some acording to the islamic theology "takfiris" were defeated. I am from a humble sunni sufi typical to all somalis was horrified by these beasts who defecated even tombs of religious leaders of spread islam in Somalia.

Nevertheless the change came Their were some who cheered the late Cabdullaahi Yuusuf (aun) when he entered Mogadishu with tanks from Addis and 8 years later some are cheering the tanks from Kampala. So where are we all heading?

Never trust my Khaddafi rants but I do believe that we are heading for a change. But what the Somalis want and what the

world l wants are completely two different things. A dazy southern port town raised clan fascists and their heeds for war.

The Somali government showed restraint and said reconciliation and dialogue was the way. Oday Xassan Culusuw showed political skillness even though Xiin would not agree with this.

Oday Xassan biggest challenge now is that he has to show that his government functions. Oday Cabdullahi (ilaahay u naxariisto) failed to that. His sucessor oday Shariifow the quranic school teacher from Jowhar who had never before seen an airplance was probably happy when he finaly in his lifetime got a change to a fly plane

Oday Hassan is diffirent. He is edcuated and hails from those who started to rebuild the somali educational instututions in 195 when warlords were starving and looting property. He is not himself a warlord. The clan system protects its filthiest

members. That's the change that awaits oday Xassan Culusuw.

If his government is to succeed he need to show that rule of of law is far superior then to nabad-diids. We need saddam-style courts.

Xasan-Daahir.jpg

Xassan Daahir Aweeys (the arch leader of the nabad-diids, the leader of a faction within the al-Shabaab, He is an expert of switching allegiances and using clan as his vehicle for murder. If captured his beard is to be shaved.

Abuu-mansuur11.jpg

Abu Mansoor ibnu Fulaan. The man who is suspcted of being the murder of the Shaamo medical students. If captured his

beard is to be shaved and his deviant non-islamic deviant wahabist ideology is to be exposed.

indha-cadde1.jpg

A skillfull political, he switches his allegiance as he want. Yet he has committed grave atrocities to the bravenese communites of Brawa. He needs to return looted property.

Hiiraanale_Midoobe.jpg

Gabbal and Zack, No comment but no kenyan tanks or clan armies gives viable peace or adminstration. More dialogue is needed and more talks. A former Al-shababist and a former warlord are not good candinates for peace. I totally support the creation of adminstration for Jubba-land but these murky leaders makes their credentials low.

Why not Farmaajo or even the OG-famous author Nurudin Farah then those two candidates.:D

maxamed-xasan-xaad.jpg

He hides behind his nomination has a clan-leader. But the state needs to action against those who spread hatred in the name of a clan. Hate propaganda against other clans must be made un-legal.

Axmed.jpg

Another vicous self-nominated clan leader. That instead of promoting peace lives himself in a looted house ( I know this for a fact)

The title is changed as requested by Khadaafi, the thread starter.

Khadafi   

oba hiloowlow;951848 wrote:
I agree mowlanaa Khadafi

These are my rants, and I think that i spoke the truth lool, oba look at this ghaddafi speach when he says that he will be hanged by the west lool the irony

The truth is that everyone joined the bandwagon, all of those mentioned in my original post are criminals and the irony is that we are all falling in the trap again. My warlord is my hero

Khadafi;951851 wrote:
These are my rants, and I think that i spoke the truth lool, oba look at this ghaddafi speach when he says that he will be hanged by the west lool the irony

The truth is that everyone joined the bandwagon, all of those mentioned in my original post are criminals and the irony is that we are all falling in the trap again.
My warlord is my hero

+1, Sadaqta yaa Imam Khadafi.. Nabad-diid dooni meyno

Khadafi   

malistar2012;951855 wrote:
th?id=H.5046780783953799&pid=1.7&w=114&h

cali khaliif galaydh

Mali star, come on, Cali Khalif galaydh did not take part in the somali civil war (though he stole money during Siyaads rule and fled to USA). He graps politics and is educated and knows diplomacy. Simply he is BEYZAAANI. He should not be confused with those former SNA colonels or taxi drivers that engaged in the war.

Khadafi   

malistar2012;951872 wrote:
He is on opportunistic and clannish , Dawladiid who is nothing but a trouble ..... he is becoming a obstacle to the FG

That doesnt make you a nabad-diid, galayr is a respected politican that does not roam the street with armed technicals or took part in isbaaros. Lets come up with other names....

somalia-injured-amriki.jpg

Abu Mansur Amriki---- A deranged syrian-american who thought islam was about killing fellow muslims. Infact this terrorist far from Islam.

The government has failed to capture him and put him on trial for crimes against somalis, He is a suspect of the Shaamo qarax,

Khadafi   

And finally, The demon amongst these terrorists, master mind behind the bombing of hotel Shaamow that claimed the lives of 30 somali medical students at their examination day. Abdi Godane has eluded justice for a long time. His vicous killings of somalis and muslims typical for a double agent.

Godane

Godane.jpg

Khadafi   

Shongole1.jpg

And finally Fuad Shangole, THE FRAUDSTER a fake so called Islamic scholar that had his residense in Stockholm, Sweden. He had several times said that certain somali clans are "gaalo" and their killing them is justified. Giving fatwas killing other fellow somalis is gig now, but while residing in Sweden he collected seperate aid from Swedish governemnt but did not tell them that he was married. He did so in order fraud himself more money,. Please good the scandal that Fuad caused in Sweden when a certain newspaper found about the fraud.

Now this vicious fraudster and killer is hiding somewhere in Somalia while his own family lives in relativly safety in Stockholm. I wish he could show the samemercy he has for his children then what he shows the Somali children.