Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

An Apt Illustration by Amin Regarding Barre's Farce

Apophis;951611 wrote:
Is it really necessary to antagonise some Gedo folks? It only distracts us from our commonality.
:)

Gedo is on board (you need to watch Fartaag's ceremony and listen to Libaax's interview) , it is Gabal and Barre that we have to deal with :D

Pardon Yunis? Are you saying this is not authentic?

ps. It is not low to defame the farce, which you as of yesterday were in support of

Gedo, middle Juba and lower Juba have elected President Islam as the leader of Jubaland State of Somalia.

These folks from Galguduud can go lick the sky for all we care!:D

Gaashaan, I know bro

It is amusing, and frankly quite tempting, to poke fun at those still supporting Barre Hiiraale as a savior

I don't see this on the aminarts site xiin. Where did you get it? Also is the milk being poured on himself the tradition of having caano poured on you when you become leader/ugaas?

Im guessing im slow to realize this has been photo shopped

Dabrow   

Apophis;951611 wrote:
Is it really necessary to antagonise some Gedo folks? It only distracts us from our commonality.
:)

Xiin has become a mere joke these days.:D However this should be taken as Xiin is constant worrying about President Barre Hiirale.

SomaliPhilosopher;951647 wrote:
I don't see this on the aminarts site xiin. Where did you get it? Also is the milk being poured on himself the tradition of having caano poured on you when you become leader/ugaas?

Im guessing im slow to realize this has been photo shopped

I think you may be right, so was Yunis though he spoke a voice cracked with emotions. But here is where I got it from : http://puntlandi.com/daawo-sawirka-maanta-iyo-amankaaga-qosolka-shacabka-jubbooyinka/

nimankan ayaamahan nafaqo badan bay isiinayeen, tanse way ka bad-badiyeen methinks.

nevertheless the point still stands and remains unscathed. What is satire if not pushing envelope of sensibilities beyond its accepted boundaries