Sign in to follow this  
Aaliyyah

Hooyo Halima Sofe - Jubbaland State

Sensei   

Maanta USC ayaa shegganaya dhib oo leh maxaa wax na luugu geestay. The same little girl that is being interrogated and her buddies first kick Ms. Soofe out of her home, loot her and then follow her to Kismayo to kill her, what would you do Oba ?

Sensei;951480 wrote:
Maanta USC ayaa shegganaya dhib oo leh maxaa wax na luugu geestay. The same little girl that is being interrogated and her buddies first kick Ms. Soofe out of her home, loot her and then follow her to Kismayo to kill her, what would you do Oba ?

dulli so this innocent lady kicked xaliimo soofe out of her house and followed her all the way to kismayo miyaa? Haye ii wad sheekada

Besides fahanka kugu yar anigu Aaaliyyah waxaan ku heystay erayga Wadani and i proved her wrong by showing a video where she is harassing innocent ppl

Wadani   

oba hiloowlow;951484 wrote:
dulli so this innocent lady kicked xaliimo soofe out of her house and followed her all the way to kismayo miyaa? Haye ii wad sheekada

Besides fahanka kugu yar anigu Aaaliyyah waxaan ku heystay erayga
Wadani
and i proved her wrong by showing a video where she is harassing innocent ppl

+1. Allah maxaa kalmadda wadani lagu ciyaaray. Tollow magaca ma iska badalaa.

Aaliyyah   

oba hiloowlow;951484 wrote:

Besides fahanka kugu yar anigu Aaaliyyah waxaan ku heystay erayga
Wadani
and i proved her wrong by showing a video where she is harassing innocent ppl

What happened to Halimo Sofe's family is wrong, and how she went about interrogating the girl is wrong. The video shows me that Halima Sofe was, at that time of chaos, a woman on a path of vengeance looking for the men who killed her family. If there was a law in place and a functioning government many atrocities such as this or much worse would have been averted.

Halima Sofe is wadaniyad, I hope she forgives the atrocities that was done to her family. And that the young lady in the video forgives her for her moment of bitterness.

We should let bygones be bygones and close that chapter of our history where everyone was a victim.