Sign in to follow this  
Aaliyyah

Hooyo Halima Sofe - Jubbaland State

Somalia;951315 wrote:
The HAG people who were widely considered savages during the 1991 genocide attempt killed Halimo Soofe's family, so she is justifiably upset in the video and makes a poem for her enemy, the HAG people who indeed I repeat killed her family in what was nothing short of cold blooded.

USC/HAG is a stain on Somali history, they have no principles, which is why they killed her family. Also after they killed her family, she ran away to Kismayo and made that video, and they want to kill her as well.

Therefore, it is justified against the USC/HAG savages, God bless Halimo Soofe.

take a look at the video before you comment she aint doing buranbuur ;)

Aaliyyah   

Xaaji Xunjuf;951313 wrote:
^^ I dont believe he is killing innocent civilians i believe he is fighting an armed group

Oh really is that what he was doing when he attacked Buhodle and killed innocent civilians??..

Keep telling yourself that if it helps you sleep better at night. But, we all know the truth.

Aaliyyah;951316 wrote:
I will not condone the atrocities Somalis committed against one another in Mugadishu. It was unspeakable. For the sanity of our mind we need to move on and turn the page. It wouldn't be sound to selectively choose part of that dark history.

Yeah but what i dont get is how you can call this women wadani thats all..

Somalia   

oba hiloowlow;951317 wrote:
take a look at the video before you comment she aint doing buranbuur
;)

There are 2 videos. One with AK, one is a poem.

She was being chased by USC Savages who had already killed her family. This makes USC Savages her enemy, this is also your clan I shall remind you.

Your clan destroyed Somalia, killed her family, chased after her to her clan lands of Kismayo and still you are going after her in 2013.

This shows me of your nature as a USC/HAG apologist!

Aaliyyah;951318 wrote:
Oh really is that what he was doing when he attacked Buhodle and killed innocent civilians??..

Keep telling yourself that if it helps you sleep better at night. But, we all know the truth.

Are you saying the Khatumu militia and the ssc militia before were not armed are you saying SL soldiers didnt die in that region talow may iska dhinteen. Jooji beenta aad wadid dagaal laba ciidan bay ahayd not ciidan vs shacab.

oh right so that makes it justifiable, her family got killed (which was unfortunate) so she is entitled to go after some poor people and make a revange sow maha i get your point im sorry she is indeed wadani

Somalia   

You killed her family, that made her paranoid, the enemy is in the bushes and Somalia has a lot bushes like Cali Garoob introduced by Kacaanists.

So what is she to do, when a person is nearby and might be out to kill her, like you killed her family? Why do you like killing horta? Acuudibilaahi mina shaydaanirajiim

Aaliyyah   

Xaaji Xunjuf;951323 wrote:
Are you saying the Khatumu militia and the ssc militia before were not armed are you saying SL soldiers didnt die in that region talow may iska dhinteen. Jooji beenta aad wadid dagaal laba ciidan bay ahayd not ciidan vs shacab.

The presence of SL clan soldiers are unwelcomed in the Khaatumo regions. Logically unwelcomed soldiers invading territories are bound to die. You might want to question the purpose of their death? Were they not comitting aggression against the civilians of reer Buhodle and Khaatumo civilians at large?

Enough lying on behalf of your clan warlords, they are attempting unsuccessfully to do in Khaatumo region what they did to Awdal civilians in April 1992.

First you said they attacked innocent civilians than you changed your stance and say SL troops have no right to stay in those territories e because some sub sub clans refused.What is it because you seem to be confusing your self. The truth is an armed resistance group have been attacking the SL defense forces and the SL defense forces retaliated. How can one invade a region when the person is from the same region. Clearly deep inside you know the truth that no innocent civilians were killed but the armed resistance was crushed that seems to be your problem. These people were not innocent do you want me to post them showing their guns? Threatening the SL forces.

raula   

Mama Hooyo is still hurting i think from what happened long ago..I don't know about wadani-nimo (well she starts out good, then derails the truck by being over critical to the president.....I thought that was unwarranted...if she's pleading for peace...maybe some underlying grudge :D.).

Many of our family members were tortured, maimed & still live w/the scars today...& don't go after others as she did..laakin I hope she's resolved her demons & can be non-partisan as waa HOOYO. n'ways i guess not all people are the same. Ilaahey ha uu sahlo.

***PS: that video of her questioning the young somali lady is disturbing...(as she says in another video w/the military/sort like jamhad maybe ey lasocotaa../"waxaan rabe inaan inkiro"...hada ma inkiri karto..her role in such actions..bystander or not..)

^^ Hows afro hashimite equal to qabilism and hating other tribes like halimo soofe who called entire tribes barbaric and animals. Stop defending this hateful woman who took part of the civil war and killed many.

Aaliyyah   

Xaaji Xunjuf;951339 wrote:
First you said they attacked innocent civilians than you changed your stance and say SL troops have no right to stay in those territories e because some sub sub clans refused.What is it because you seem to be confusing your self. The truth is an armed resistance group have been attacking the SL defense forces and the SL defense forces retaliated. How can one invade a region when the person is from the same region. Clearly deep inside you know the truth that no innocent civilians were killed but the armed resistance was crushed that seems to be your problem. These people were not innocent do you want me to post them showing their guns? Threatening the SL forces.

My stance is the same, perhaps you have comprehension issues.

You clearly have a twisted view of recent events let alone the past. Your clan militia failed miserably in the Cayn region. I suppose it is hard for you to swallow the painful pill of defeat.

The act of self defense is engrained in every human being, and a man defending his home and warning a clan militia against entering it is innocent.

Lastly, all the Khaatumo civilians including their leaders and Garaads unanimously oppose SL militia presence in the Khaatumo regions. So stop deluding yourself in believing that Khaatumo people want your clan based adminitration. The sooner you accept that, the less severe your rehabilitation process will be.

Aaliyyah;951338 wrote:
The presence of SL clan soldiers are unwelcomed in the Khaatumo regions. Logically unwelcomed soldiers invading territories are bound to die. You might want to question the purpose of their death? Were they not comitting aggression against the civilians of reer Buhodle and Khaatumo civilians at large?

Enough lying on behalf of your clan warlords, they are attempting unsuccessfully to do in Khaatumo region what they did to Awdal civilians in April 1992.

powerful reasoning