Sign in to follow this  
Aaliyyah

Hooyo Halima Sofe - Jubbaland State

Apophis;951353 wrote:
You're not just qabilist but you hate the Somali race so much that your mind invented it's own race. And this lady has said nothing your auntie Edna hasn't said. So spare us your obscurantism.

But edna adan does not claim to be a Somalia nationalist patriotic woman as Aaliyaah described Halimo as a wadaniyad. Thats the fundamental difference edna adan is from a different country she has nothing to do with Somalia she only defends her Somaliland when koonfurians claim her land thats all.The afro hashimites are their own people that does not mean they hate their linguistic cousins in the horn not at all.

Taleexi   

Marwo Soofe at least she is honest about her feelings unlike many here on SOL.

Caku Aaliyah sow Xaaji Xunjuf ma barato, monolithic, programmed macro script he is. Habraha ruling Darwiishta is a devine in his books, how can you have a civil discussion with such a person, the only way forward is having a real narrative on the ground - and it is there.

Taleexi;951372 wrote:

Caku Aaliyah sow Xaaji Xunjuf ma barato, monolithic, programmed macro script he is. Habraha ruling Darwiishta is a devine in his books, how can you have a civil discussion with such a person, the only way forward is having a real narrative on the ground - and it is there.

Taleexi why dont you be honest and tell us how you feel about the so called habraha ?

Saalax   

Xaaji Xunjuf;951374 wrote:
Taleexi why dont you be honest and tell us how you feel about the so called habraha ?

;)

Taleexi   

They are my people, without them I wouldn't be here, and I believe in one way or another I'm obliged to find a formula of which we can live side by side in peace and mutual trust but it takes two to tango. Clearly, Khatumo and Makhir communities should resist the naked aggression of "SL" militia and pay any price for their birthright liberty. Iga gunud, Clan states will not work in my view, or they will work for every clan in Somalia.

Taleexi;951386 wrote:
They are my people, without them I wouldn't be here, and I believe in one way or another I'm obliged to find a formula of which we can live side by side in peace and mutual trust but it takes two to tango. Clearly, Khatumo and Makhir communities should resist the naked aggression of "SL" militia and pay any price for their birthright liberty. Iga gunud, Clan states will not work in my view, or they will work for every clan in Somalia.

If you consider them your people as i said and repeatedly said many times and if you believe you wouldn't be here with out them.Than i believe it would not be so hard to share a country with them and build a better and a stronger nation. Unless you believe they are monsters the habrus and that they are there to get you or something. You your self believe clan states will not work currently there is no maakhir state, there is only Khatumo, where do you see the future of Khatumo. i am sure Khatumo is even fed up with Walaweynism, and how Hassan is ignoring them.

Aaliyyah   

Taleexi;951372 wrote:

Most of the time I dont entertain his nonsense. Lakin hadu post walba ii daba socdo, I will be blunt with him at times.

Taleexi   

XX, Jimce wanaagsan which nation shall we share, ma ka habraha, xaasha igama suurowdo? haddaan si kale u dhigo Dhu-los iyo War-sangeli weren't, aren't and will not be part of your experimentation, koleyba i fahmimaysid ee qof nool oo soo taagan waa in aan wuxuun ku iraahdo.

Waa saas Aaliyah bal mar mar odayga u jawaab :)

Taleexi see now you show some resentment towards the middle clan of Somaliland. You initially said you have no problem with them and you like them and they are your people and you would not be here with out them. Than i asked you to share a nation with them the country Somaliland. Than you said i cannot share a country with the middle clan of SL. So u still have a major problem with the middle clan of SL Even the so called USP supporters when addressing the Somaliland case keep on repeating that Somaliland is 5 tribes and that every one has the same rights but you cannot adject your territory from abroad. You really have to come down to the land it self. So taleexi whats this issue u have with habraha.

tutu   

Xaaji Xunjuf;951359 wrote:
But edna adan does not claim to be a Somalia nationalist patriotic woman as Aaliyaah described Halimo as a wadaniyad. Thats the fundamental difference edna adan is from a
different country
she has nothing to do with Somalia she only defends her Somaliland when koonfurians claim her land thats all.The afro hashimites are their own people that does not mean they hate their linguistic cousins in the horn not at all.

A classical example of delusions of grandeur!

^^ Well edna is from a different country whether Somalia supports this or not is irrelevant. Edna calls people of Somalia terrorists and pirates she does not consider them her country men and woman. So you cant compare her to the war loving Halimo soofe.

Taleexi   

XX dhegihiisa iyo afkiisu isma maqlaan. The name Somaliland evolved and it simply means habraha admin, no more no less.

tutu   

Xaaji Xunjuf;951426 wrote:
^^ Well edna is from a different country whether Somalia supports this or not is irrelevant. Edna calls people of Somalia terrorists and pirates she does not consider them her country men and woman. So you cant compare her to the war loving Halimo soofe.

I guess I've been slacking in the field of history lately as I've, in my diary of history, South Sudan as the newest country added to the world map. So when did a country called Somaliland get recognition? Please be brief and concise and give me when and where the world welcomed its new member? I need to update my diary wallee. Poor me, who still hold his class six history of Somaliland as that part of Somalia the Britons had to use their war planes as their first experience in Africa.