Sign in to follow this  
Aaliyyah

Hooyo Halima Sofe - Jubbaland State

Aaliyyah;951300 wrote:
Hooyo Halima Sofe waa wadaniyad. Ilaahow dhawr.

" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

Aaliyyah is this your definition of patriotism? :confused:

Aaliyyah   

oba hiloowlow;951302 wrote:
" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

Aaliyyah is this your definition of patriotism? :confused:

The reliability of your source is in question. But, in 1991 atrocities based on clan were committed against everyone in Mugadishu.

Aaliyyah   

Xaaji Xunjuf;951303 wrote:
^^ Yes that is Patriotism Oba
:D

The same man who is clapping for Silaanyo - a warlord who killed so many innocent people. Are you in a position to speak?

Aaliyyah;951306 wrote:
The same man who is clapping for Silaanyo - a warlord who killed so many innocent people. Are you in a position to speak?

I am not claiming to be a Somalia wadani:D

Abaayo aaliyyah forget about the source and lets focus on the content, true atrocities bases on clans were commited against everyone but how can you call xaliimo soofe wadani the same women in the video holding a ak47 threatening a young lady..

Aaliyyah   

Xaaji Xunjuf;951309 wrote:
I am not claiming to be a Somalia wadani:D

Regardless of what you are claiming, you are supporting a man who killed and still killing innocent people. That is inhumane.

^^ I dont believe he is killing innocent civilians i believe he is fighting an armed group there is a difference. Your halimo soofe is an extreme tribalist her hatred towards some Somali tribes is well noted. Now dear Aaliyah how can you call halimo a patriotic Somali nationalistic woman when she compared some somali tribes with animals?

Somalia   

The HAG people who were widely considered savages during the 1991 genocide attempt killed Halimo Soofe's family, so she is justifiably upset in the video and makes a poem for her enemy, the HAG people who indeed I repeat killed her family in what was nothing short of cold blooded.

USC/HAG is a stain on Somali history, they have no principles, which is why they killed her family. Also after they killed her family, she ran away to Kismayo and made that video, and they want to kill her as well.

Therefore, it is justified against the USC/HAG savages, God bless Halimo Soofe.

Aaliyyah   

oba hiloowlow;951310 wrote:
Abaayo aaliyyah forget about the source and lets focus on the content, true atrocities bases on clans were commited against everyone but how can you call xaliimo soofe wadani the same women in the video holding a ak47 threatening a young lady..

I will not condone the atrocities Somalis committed against one another in Mugadishu. It was unspeakable. For the sanity of our mind we need to move on and turn the page. It wouldn't be sound to selectively choose part of that dark history.