Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

Watch how one of the presidents of Jubbaland State (Barre Hiraale) was selected

Gabbal   

Xiin-

Your job has been relegated to being a cheerleader. It is a reflection of your future. Like, I said have some decency.

Gabal-

You are doing what those whose value has diminished do --whine to attract attention. Post more forged videos and buttress them with Odey Xaad speeches :D :D

Gabbal   

Xiin-

I know what pains you. It is inappropriate for me to remind but I will say this^

1. No on brings you up for PPresident, nor Vice, nor deputy, no even secretary.

2. The last time an admin was announced (by Abdullahi Yusuf following ICU defeat) days after the Ethiopians vacated, those men were never to be seen again in the vicinity.

You can cheerlead now all you want but neither is this farce politically legitimate nor does it have politic sustainability.

GIVE ME AN A, GIVE M A B.......Xiin , continue the job you do best---it is the most you will ever hope for.

^^Gabal we love you here on this forum for one thing: you scribble away your raw feelings about things you have no control over

See, Kismayo the city I know is not something you have the slightest influence to exclude xiinfaniin :D :D :D

That you proclaim Barre as your president is a material for comedy waryaa.

is giiji, waxaani waa dhammaanayaane, my interest in Kismayo is more than clans or leadership positions , it is about how I see Somalia's political settlement. I and president Hassan understand each other , it is you who is injured in the elephants tussle as it were :D

In any case the notion you cling unto Barre as a protest for yesterday's election outcome is laughable

Gabbal   

I have no desire, never had any, nor ever will ever have any desire to exclude Xiin from anywhere, much less Kismaayo. There is no reason to deny we do not share the same political positions on some things. Yaanan isku fogaan.

^^There is no denying Gedo's prominence as a region in the political configuration of Jubbaland as there is no denying xiinfaniin's prominence in Kismayo and its vicinity . That is not the discussion we are having in these boards. The discussion evolves the mirth of a former warlord deliberately attempting to instigate instability in his own region , and city on the bidding of Mogadishu. That is what you cannot see for reasons beyond qabiil or political agenda , it is due to a personal weakness of yours waryaa ee sida isku dhaan, qoor & xero ka daba gaalleeye :D