Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

Watch how one of the presidents of Jubbaland State (Barre Hiraale) was selected

Saalax   

Kismaayo Caleemo Saarka Madaxweynaha Jubbaland Col. Bare Aden Shire

" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

Gabbal   

Saalax-

The election by the Jubbaland congress of clans and elders was yesterday. This is the inauguration of President Barre.

Saalax   

I though there would be a video of how he was selected like Black Ahmed rather than just

inauguration.

The Zack   

Saalax;951171 wrote:
I though there would be a video of how he was selected like Black Ahmed rather than just

inauguration.

His "doorasho" occured at 2AM local time(of course in dreams) iska fahan..:D :D

Gabbal   

It was a grassroots organization and as I have heard the fear was Kenya would do everything to stop it if it was publicized. The rationale went, once the deed was done there would be enough public pressure to put Kenya politically in her place from sabotaging the will of the people in favor of her political puppeteering.

In the inauguration you can see some well known tranditional leaders like the long time Sultan of the Gedo Waamo clan and the well known Sultan of the Camel Lovers.

Kamaavi   

Gabbal;951176 wrote:
It was a grassroots organization and as I have heard the fear was Kenya would do everything to stop it if it was publicized. The rationale went, once the deed was done there would be enough public pressure to put Kenya politically in her place from sabotaging the will of the people in favor of her political puppeteering.

In the inauguration you can see some well known tranditional leaders like the long time Sultan of the Gedo Waamo clan and the well known Sultan of the Camel Lovers.

Just for the record.

Gabbal;951176 wrote:

For the record indeed. Gabbal have no shame :D

Gabbal   

What do you know about shame Xiin? You wouldn't know it if it hit you in the face

My President is Barre, my land is Jubbaland. You have no stakes in Jubbaland to be as emotionally involved as you are.

Gabbal;951586 wrote:
You have no stakes in Jubbaland.....

Yet somehow those in Hargeysa as well in Mogadishu see me , and not you :D why is that Gabal?

Gabbal   

See you? My God, thank you for providing me comedy. I have ownership over half the districts of the said region and the main Somali power in the city of Kismaayo as I have proven time and time again. You are not seen nor even mentioned in this land except when you interject yourselves over the airwaves thousands of miles away. You have not a village for goodnesssake.

Not onky are you shameless but you are bordering on delusion. The reason why anyone would "see" is because you pen 100 topics a day on the subject and are everywhere flailing around like and insane asylum patient. Have some decency for heaven's sake.