Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

Muqdisho Macaaneey

Saalax;950715 wrote:
Well that is the problem every Tom and Jerry masquerades attacks on the Sland and its people as that

but truth be told it is something deeper than that. Slnders just happen to be more straightforward and

don't beat around the bush.

It is a commendable trait you have Saalax

Safferz   

Saalax;950715 wrote:
Well that is the problem every Tom and Jerry masquerades attacks on the Sland and its people as that

but truth be told it is something deeper than that. Slnders just happen to be more straightforward and

don't beat around the bush.

I disagree -- there is certainly much of that in the debate, but there are also many people who don't support SL because they believe in the Somali state. The positions within Somaliland are just as varied and complex, and one can support SL for a variety of reasons, for some people that reason is qabiil. But I will say that the SL elites have crafted a problematic discourse that relies on Somalia being the barbaric "other," in order to make the case that they are different and more worthy of the international support.

Saalax   

I am not talking about people who don't support it, but people who try to demoralize it and its people

or wish bad things upon it like Mali-Star, Oba etc. Such people are in no place to cry "racism" when

they get a taste of their own medicine. The age of hiding behind Somalia flag and non-existence

unity is over. There are only few sincere unionists here perhaps like Chimera.