Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

Muqdisho Macaaneey

Kooxo hubeysan oo gudaha u galay Xarunta Shirkadda Dahabshiil ee Muqdisho iyo ciidamada Dowladda oo ku hareeraysan

Arbaco, May 15, 2013 (HOL) — Kooxo hubeysan oo burcad ah ayaa gudaha u galay xarunta shirkadda Dahabshiil ee Muqdisho, iyadoo ay ku gadaaman yihiin ciidamada dowladda oo goobtaas soo gaaray markii ay kooxdan gudaha u galeen xarunta.

Mid ka mid ah ilaalada shirkadda ayay kooxaha hubeysan toogasho ku dileen, iyadoo iska-horimaad dhacayna lagu dilay qof rayid ah, iyadoo goobta oo dhan ay ka taagan tahay xiisad kacsanaan ah.

"Dableydu waxay ahaayeen tuugo doonayay inay dhacaan xarunta, markii ay galeen ayaa waxaa goobta soo gaaray ciidamada dowladda si ay kooxahaas uga hortagaan, welina waa la isku horfdhiyaa," ayuu yiri ganacsade dukaan ku leh agagaarka xaurnta Dahabshiil oo HOL la hadlay.

Ganacsadaha ayaa sheegay in ciidamada dowladda ay ku hareereysan yihiin goobta kooxaha hubeysanna ay gudaha ugu jiraan xarunta, iyadoo falkan uu noqonayo kii ugu horreeyay noociisa oo ka dhaca Muqdisho.

Warar ku dhowdhow Dahabshiil ayaa sheegaya in kooxaha hubeysan ee ku jira gudaha xarunta ay tiradoodu tahay laba qof, halka kuwo kale oo tirsanaa burcaddana ay goor hore baxsadeen, iyadoo aan la ogeyn cid ay ka tirsan yihiin kooxdan galay xarunta Dahabshiil.

Ciidamada dowladad ee goobta gaaray ayaa isku dayay inay gacanta ku dhigaan kooxaha burcadda ah ee ku harsan gudaha xarunta, iyadoo aan la sheegin wax lacago ah oo laga dhacay shirkadda.

Xarunta Dahabshiil ee Muqdisho oo ah midda ugu weyn Koonrfuta iyo bartamaha Soomaaliya ayaa bil ka hor waxaa illinka hore ee xarunteeda lala beegsaday qarax khasaare gaarsiiyay mid ka mid ah albaabbada ugu waaweyn xarunta.

Wixii warar ah ee arrintan kasoo kordha waxaad kula socon doontaa wararkeenna dambe haddii Alle ogolaado.

Maxamed Xaaji Xuseen, Hiiraan Online

less moryaan more peace. As much the I love Mogadishu , we got too much moryaan infested people walking around doing

the unthinkable. Maybe the president should stop his trips abroad and concentrate what's happening in his background.

Soon or later, they will rob villa somalia. These gangs need punishment to the fullest

oba hiloowlow;950641 wrote:
compare mogadishu's situation with some years ago.. you didn't even have hopes now i see that your way of thinking has changed

Before the alshabab era , mogadishu was better shape than now because everyone knew who the enemy was but now you got suicide bombers, moryaans in uniforms and corrupt officials.

The city is dangerous as ever. You got daily killings. Road side bombs.

What the government should do is concentrate on it's soldiers, they are more damaging and serious.

its not that dangerous you should see it with your own eyes the media is exaggerating a lot , my walaalo are there right now i skype with them almost everyday the security is tight,, The only places which are dangerous is Dayniile,suuqa xoolaha,huriwa and the bakara market.

oba hiloowlow;950653 wrote:
its not that dangerous you should see it with your own eyes the media is exaggerating a lot , my walaalo are there right now i skype with them almost everyday the security is tight,, The only places which are dangerous is Dayniile,suuqa xoolaha,huriwa and the bakara market.

I have yet to understand when this government travels alot and yet it's own soldier at times do something like this.

How can we say city is recovering and it's security is tight when you can get blown out and shot in the back.

Oba, looks like Mogadishu is dangerous as ever or even worse. There's targeted killings and so on.

Maybe next coming years, but not currently

do you have any relatives in Mogadishu by any chance? If you do i suggest you should call them and ask, the city has the best peace since the war started in 91 believe me people who have seen it all told me this walahi

Safferz   

oba hiloowlow;950667 wrote:
do you have any relatives in Mogadishu by any chance? If you do i suggest you should call them and ask, the city has the best peace since the war started in 91 believe me people who have seen it all told me this walahi

Oba, what's the city like for people without local/family connections? I think it's clear that things are getting better, but for a lot of us it still seems too unsafe to visit unless you are from the city and have people there. I hope to go in a year or two, though.

Safferz   

SomaliPhilosopher;950676 wrote:
Saffy you don't need a lot of people or family there.

The lingering threat of random acts of violence/terrorism is what concerns me though :(

Saf, its pretty safe, the city is becoming more diverse again from what i heard but MMA was there couple of months ago you should ask him for more information.

That threat is always there. But having a big family or lot of people won't make a significant difference. Of course there are things you can to mitigate such risk. Anyway if you are talking 2 to 3 years, we are talking about a much different situation. I was there and had little ppl. I survived :eek:

Safferz   

Good to know. But yes, if Mogadishu continues its progress the way it has, it will be great in two years :)

Saalax   

Mogadishu would have been even more greater place if it weren't inhabited by uncivilized groups.