Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

Somaliland to get their own separate calling code

The battle has began! Lol, with grounding UN planes and now this none sense, we need an administration that is willing to go toe to toe in these small matters in Mogadishu.

Classified afcourse they are not from the same ethnic group they are closely assiociated. By early clan confederation

But they have different origin they don even have the same culture

Reer laascaanood are camel herders. Reer garowe are goat herders.

No my friend dadkaas shaqo isku ma laha. Wa garmal iyo ingriis oo kale

Another issue is the reer laascaanood havv a much shorter geneology lineage than the pirates

Have u need listen to cali khalif galaydh he called the close clan association sheek baralay

Mayaaa saaxib dadkaas dad shuqul isku leh maha

Apparently, domesticated animals now determine genealogy ka daroo dibi dhal. What's next reer Fishermen are not related reer Mudug?

Xaaji is on crusade to create Somalilandish ethnicity based on colonial borders and accents.

Not at all its not just accents the garaad clan shares no folkore dance with the pirates

When having a traditional marriage the pirates do a shaar shaar. While the garaad clan they do the xeedho like the rest of their people in somaliland. And when u have cali khalif who is in his early 70 claimes the so called clan confederation is fake.

Wax la sheeg sheegaya wa jiraa wase sheeko baralay

Not the same culture not the same tradition not the same geneology. They only share a lose clan assocation but is questioned by many.

No childeren dad isku ethnic ah maha dadkaasu

Xaaji Xunjuf;950746 wrote:
Classified afcourse they are not from the same ethnic group they are closely assiociated. By early clan confederation

But they have different origin they don even have the same culture

Reer laascaanood are camel herders. Reer garowe are goat herders.

No my friend dadkaas shaqo isku ma laha. Wa garmal iyo ingriis oo kale

Another issue is the reer laascaanood havv a much shorter geneology lineage than the pirates

Have u need listen to cali khalif galaydh he called the close clan association sheek baralay

Mayaaa saaxib dadkaas dad shuqul isku leh maha

Xaaji, so all Somali clan lineage is bogus? :D Did you just say that the Garaad clan and the Garowe clan are not related? lol

Xaaji, I didn't know animals, weather and dances determined what ethnic group you are. lol

Tallaabo   

NGONGE;950779 wrote:
I came to read about one topic and found msyelf reading something altogether different.
:D

That is the beauty of SOL. I also thought I would read about a telecom related story but accidentally walked into Xaaji Xunjuf's race classification laboratory. Interesting stuff;)

According to Xaaji Xayraan, these two men are from different ethnic groups:

Faroole20062011.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTPT6VOVt5dow1FB3INsA5

But these two men are from the same ethnic group:

siilaanyo_iyo_xaabsade.jpg

And according to him, the H clans SOOL, SANAAG and Puntland is fake and non-existent but the Habros are true and exists.

Yes that is true the garaad clan has nothing to do with the Pirates the clan confederation means nothing , when they don't share ethnicity culture tradition nor tribal origin nor history.. For example the Pirates dont have the same folkore dance as the Garaad clan, i believe some where in the 14 century they signed a cooperation deal the garaad clan and the pirates, and started living side by side to fight against the gallas. But are from different ethnic origin. Evidence is very simple the garaad clan are by nature poetic people like the rest of the Somalilanders.While the pirates are goat herders and fishermen and have no poetic history. The garaad clan are camel raiders the Pirates are not, even in their physical appearance they dont look a like the garaad clan are much taller and have a lighter skin complexion than the pirates. By the way President siilaanyos grandmother is from xaabsades sub sub sub clan and Xaabsades Mother is from siilaanyo sub sub sub clan. These people are the same people.