Sign in to follow this  
Gabbal

Xog: Govt will recognize President Barre of Jubbaland.

Gabbal   

Things have speeded up and reality requires immediate decision making.

1. The Somali government finally put in a formal complaint against Kenyan political interference (last card used to save relations)

2. Somali military has ordered all Somali government troops in that sector to follow President Barre's command

3. Formal political recognition will be bestowed in a legitimate interaction

Jacpher   

Gabbal is banking on the same Somali government/military that failed keep the court house safe for the judges to work. :D :D

Dabrow   

Madoobe won the election via fraud. This will never be accepted. The FG needs to stand with Barre the real president or call for a another election that im confident mudane Barre would win again.

Chimera,

Why Madoobe ?

So you are actually taking the position of Mogadishu that the one year conference and the 500 delegates do not count :D :D?

Jacpher   

Dabrow;950458 wrote:
Madoobe won the election via fraud. This will never be accepted. The FG needs to stand with Barre the real president or call for a another election that im confident mudane Barre would win again.

The SFG stands behind the same Jubbaland it swore to oppose from the get go, but now supports because a former warlord on good terms with the SFG claims to president elect. Tell this ain't about the government playing dirty clan politicking. You opposed a peaceful negotiations conference only to support a former warlord coming from the shadow.

Madoowe is a warlord , he was farmer Shabaab then became Hizbul-Islaam then left and formed Raskambooni militia . If that is not warlord-ism I don't know what it is ?

Chimera   

xiinfaniin;950466 wrote:
Chimera,

Why Madoobe ?

So you are actually taking the position of Mogadishu that the one year conference and the 500 delegates do not count
:D
:D?

Is Madoobe really the only candidate such a vast rich region in the country can muster? I refuse to believe that. The Era of warlords is over xiin, time for fresh educated faces, not Qaybdiids, Hiiraales, and Madoobes. For me this is like Indocadde becoming Mayor of Mogadishu, or Morgan president of Puntland.

All of them need to be retired.

Dabrow   

Japher: You are ignoring the geo politic here. Aswell as xiin you see everything from a clan perspective. With Barre jubbaland the somali gov can have dialouge with kismayo. With foreign agent like madoobe the somali goverment will have to talk with nairobi Kenya. This is the differnce. Myself I have allways opposed bufferzone.

Jacpher   

Macallinka;950473 wrote:
Madoowe is a warlord , he was farmer Shabaab then became Hizbul-Islaam then left and formed Raskambooni militia . If that is not warlord-ism I don't know what it is ?

So tell more about Madoobe being a warlord. How many and what cities has he controlled, burned, robbed, looted, killed or his militia raped?

Chimera;950475 wrote:
Is Madoobe really the only candidate such a vast rich region in the country can muster? I refuse to believe that. The Era of warlords is over xiin, time for fresh educated faces, not Qaybdiids, Hiiraales, and Madoobes. For me this is like Indocadde becoming Mayor of Mogadishu, or Morgan president of Puntland.

All of them need to be retired.

I refuse to accept such weak argument from you, Chimera. I hold you to a higher standard than the usual, angry clannists in this board.

Since when Madoobe become a warlord? I mean I want to you to do a little digging & tell me which area he controlled as a warlord. In the current Jubbaland arrangement, Madoobe become a factor because he was the only former Islamic Courts leader opposed to Alshabaab that had a presence in the region. IGAD incorporated his militias and rightly so to liberate Kismayo from Alshabaab. But instead of becoming a strong man, and claiming he is the leader of this region, he led the effort to elect a legitimate administration for all 3 regions. Unless you are telling us, a former Islamic Courts leaders should never have a leadership position, your argument of lumping his name with former warlords does not make him warlord.

Dabrow   

Madoobe is a warlord working for a foreign country. Somalis seem to love to produce those.

However nobody can deny that alshabab are criminal warlords aswell. Altough claiming islam. Maboobes militia were alshabab not long time ago. Killing and maming civilians.