Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

Jigjiga is of the hook

Taleexi;950133 wrote:
Silly Khatumo thing u badi
:)

Blue, I'm disappointed!

Taleexi sorry will make it up to you :(

Besides i'm not really a big fan of weddings don't attend them. Are you gonna keep it small and modest or is it gonna be a big party?

nuune;950155 wrote:
^^ I think the reason they searched you is because you were a threat to humanity, either way, agree with you, the place is filthy with Tigrey's dabaqoodhis

i was eating some injera....... in one of those bars when two tigray dabaqoodhis and their somali jajuus questioned me and demanding to see my passport. i asked for ID before realising.....maybe, its in my best interest to cooperate, you know. they asked where i was going and what i was doing jn jajuus-jiga.....can you believe that? still, those were fair questions because....as i'm sure you'll agree, there is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do this hell-hole. i didn't even stay the night and left immediately. :P:cool:

Taleexi   

Bluelicious;950161 wrote:
Taleexi sorry will make it up to you
:(

Besides i'm not really a big fan of weddings don't attend them. Are you gonna keep it small and modest or is it gonna be a big party?

Hope you discharge your promise un dias. I was for modest but tan waa lay marsaday :), balse sheekaa ka danbayn.

xabad   

What are tigrays doing in jigjiga, i thought every ethnic group controlled its own territory. Also, why do they suspect every newcomer to be a spy and what exactly is there to spy about ?? Some of my relatives have been locked up in that place but luckily released.

^ abdi iley for instance.....serves a purely ceremonial function as the President of the Somali Region but all the administrators and senior civil servants of the region are all tigray. inaar, there's even a tigray president in the amhara region but i suppose those ''minew shewa'' have to be kept at bay...:P

Taleexi;950187 wrote:
Hope you discharge your promise un dias. I was for modest but tan waa lay marsaday
, balse sheekaa ka danbayn.

Sounds like you madly in love. Wish you all the best on your wedding and marriage and may Allah bless it ameen :D

Tallaabo   

Taleexi;950133 wrote:
Silly Khatumo thing u badi

Blue, I'm disappointed!

You have not given me any clue Mr Taleexi. I hope our tradition is still alive:eek:

Tallaabo   

Wadani;950139 wrote:
It's funny that u bring that up, because I was wondering if the heavy inter-marriage between Khaatumites and Durriyadda has seen a decline ever since things started getting out of hand a couple of years back.

Let us hope nothing has changed. I am waiting for Mr Taleexi to quell our worries:)

Reeyo   

Alpha Blondy;950149 wrote:
there is nothing impressive about this criminal paradise, poverty-ridden and 3rd rate provincial city. its dirty and the people of this city are not nice nor interesting. i was even stopped, searched and interrogated in public.....how pathetic. my advice: DON'T go there.

+100

I hate that place. Some bad experiences.