Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

Jigjiga is of the hook

The Zack   

NGONGE;950067 wrote:
^^ Maxa kaa galay, you're a Jubbalander now.
:P

:D :D

I am both waryaa. Think of American Jewish lol. Bi'sa mathala but you got the point.

The Zack;950064 wrote:
Abdi Iley is parting at his house while thousands of his people are suffering in prison cells.

I gotta give it to Illeey when it comes to culture

Taleexi;950095 wrote:
You are officially invited to my upcoming wedding if you are perfected the art of Dhaanto.

Congratulations Taleexi. That's a big honour to do that for you but I have to skip this time due to stage fright.

Tallaabo   

Taleexi;950095 wrote:
You are officially invited to my upcoming wedding if you are perfected the art of Dhaanto.

I hope you have not broken the time-honoured custom of your great clan by marrying a non duriyada girl because of the silly Khaatumo thing :P

Wadani   

Tallaabo;950108 wrote:
I hope you have not broken the time-honoured custom of your great clan by marrying a non duriyada girl because of the silly Khaatumo thing
:P

It's funny that u bring that up, because I was wondering if the heavy inter-marriage between Khaatumites and Durriyadda has seen a decline ever since things started getting out of hand a couple of years back.

there is nothing impressive about this criminal paradise, poverty-ridden and 3rd rate provincial city. its dirty and the people of this city are not nice nor interesting. i was even stopped, searched and interrogated in public.....how pathetic. my advice: DON'T go there.

nuune   

^^ I think the reason they searched you is because you were a threat to humanity, either way, agree with you, the place is filthy with Tigrey's dabaqoodhis