Sign in to follow this  
Macalin

Misunderstanding-somali gal vs black-brotha(it maybe a lil X-rated!)

Buubto   

islam.gif

Asalaamu Aleikum Wr Wb

loooooooooooooooooooool oh my god that was halirious walaahi. thanx for the warning i won't say sanbuus near gaalo.

Macalin   

HeHeHE.

Am glad gabdhaha are more cautious from now

One advice say it like Kramer...SAMBUUSAAAH..lol

And not Sambuus..lol.esp if yu have a real som accent

mataan   

looool

u made me laugh walahi. that guy was lucky that she didnt understand wat he was thinking... walahi kab baa guriga lagaga saari lahaa.

ramadan kareem dhamanaantiin

Ladiif   

That was funny Lakkad. Besides, it is a lesson learned for the sisters to avoid misleading and inviting the greedy brothers in their rooms.

Changed   

lmao................ahahhahahah that was soo funy ...........but i had to read twice to get it ...........would have been great if u would have had it in english tooo..............

Zakariye   

s/alaykum, Lol

damn sheekada aad bey u fiicneed laakiin maxey ku dhamaatey, weli ma dhamaan sheekada lakad, qeybtii hore ayaad noo sheektay , soo dhameey hee.

SamBuusi? walaahi waa yaab. waa in aan badalno ereygaas aan u bixino erey cusub, yaa ra'yi haya.

you in my judgement she should not have spoken and invited that dude in the first place month of Ramadan, here is the biggest mistake she made, inviting stranger to her house, suppose he reaped her, whose fault will it had been, hers, for real. the story is kind of watch out ladies.

c/salaam