Sign in to follow this  
Macalin

Misunderstanding-somali gal vs black-brotha(it maybe a lil X-rated!)

Macalin   

OK..theres was this chika oo somali ah..she worked at a place in minneapolis...as all somalis gals are, qoftaan weey kala xirneed lakiin wadanka ku cusbeed..bas waxeey is barteen wiil madow ah oo meesha ka shaqeeyo-xariifkaan like all brothas waa agressive marka wuxuu is dhahay qoftaan ku qabo waa kuu kulushahay(ileen hadal eey ku wareerise!-lol)..bas..aboow heelow interested uu noqde marka he started asking Q's abt somalia life in general..qoftaan si daacad eey wax walba uga sheegte..bas like any other madoow..sheeka hunguri uu soo geliyee..markaas uu weeydii "what kinda foods yall got"?..abaay heeley waa soo boodee..bariis, baasto and sambuusi(hint is here pay attention!..lol).bas..so he was like...yo cook for me sometimes..ya know..and she was like ok..bas ramadan aa soo gale..and they talked abt ramadan and so she invited him to afur!..baq baq..sheekada hada soo xumaaneesa..anywhoo aboow heelow asked "So what u gonna give me when i come to your place?

Qoftii soo boode kulaha "Will give you everything"(direct translation: Wax kasto!)..

Xariifki got excited and asked "like what"?..

Kaasmaayadii soo boode kulaha.."everything i give, Rice,Pasta,Goat meat, and SAMPUUSI (rem its suppose to be SAMBUUS -and with the somali accent becomes SAMPUUSI!)-get it?..SOME_PUUSI!!

..Maxaaba haray?..xariifkii farax..

Kulaha..Really?..ayadii "yess"..we very generous during ramadan..lol.

he came home..sambuuska lasii and he still waiting..inta kala waaba UGLY dee..no need to mention..xaliimo lix bilood joogte wadanka maa sheekadaas loo keena..lol.

If you didnt understand!!..re-read again..or i will translate it again..lol

Haaruun   

LOL ar Xaliimo maxaa ku dhacey......I went through the same drama 2yrs ago...

I was @ the gas station getting some gas...a Chinese guy came to me and said " Heey u pussi". I was like ...say that again...what a brave chiny guy he says it again."U PUSSI"

I looked behind, making sure if there was a line up or something or I might stole his turn cuz sometimes there are line ups when the gas is cheap.....but there where only 3 cars .no line ups. As I was about to hit him in the face he pulled out this huge map and mentioned New York 100x less than a minute......what he ment was " R U busy" he wanted to go to NY but didn't know the dirctions... :D

Haaruun   

LOOOOOOOOOL @ nuune....ar xajkii aad joogtey maxaa ku dhacey...go nuune, go nuune, go nuune dance dance dance....war naso biyo cab waabad daashee :D

NoVa   

lol@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ OH shittttttt...Ya all made us Laught..Lakkad and Haruun, dat some crazy shidd thangs. "SOme Buusi" lololol haha ..That' was GOod y'all....u all had us roll from our chairs..SOme pppl up in here think we Nutz now lol.....4real'..

Nova and ILhaam!One