Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Faisal Waraabe Muted

NGONGE   

Not sure what the complaints are all about. This was a very good interview and Faisal dealt with it beautifully. :D

N.O.R.F   

Faisal laid it out :D :D

Thats what you call a candid interview. He didn't pull any punches (and made some very valid points) :D

STOIC   

I also didn't see anything wrong with the journalist but my uncle there tragically carried the malignancy of name calling into another level. I would love to see this derange uncle step away from the microphone. It only becomes glaringly obvious that his rants will potentially cram the party with pitfuls. The young and upcoming UCiIid party leaders don't need mean-spirited old fashion leaders spoil for them. The intense interest in him was all because of that faithful dinner and he needs not to feed the frenzy about the story. All these people taking solace in his words don't realize this is a man with no filter. His words only breeds lowered self-respect for him...someone tell atheeero to shut his pie-hole...

NGONGE   

^^ The only time he crossed the line was right at the end of the interview, Stoic. But even that was not really a slip of the tongue or the usual gaff-prone Waraabe not being in control of his tongue, saaxib. You have to remember that all these interviews came from the publicity of one picture. Where people were talking about him "doing-a-Fowziya", they are now, as a result of this interview, calling him a bigoted and clannish man. :D

STOIC   

Ngonge, that a bit at the end was unnecessary. I just want him to operate in constraint now that the party has a young presidential candidate . I know he is the chairman of thee party and all that but he still should put up the best face possible for his party. I hate to see His words create even less reason for people to vote for the new presidential candidate.

NGONGE   

^^ He said he didn't like him (I assume politically) but that he was a noble man who knew how to talk. :D

This gives me an idea that I think only Xaaji X can help me with. I suggest that the infamous Xaaji start a thread with the craziest quotes from Somali politicians/Warlords in the past twenty two years. Of course, I expect Mr Waraabe to feature prominently in most of them. Heh.

Taleexi   

Ahahahahha, I need one more coffee, fadlan share the full version of it. Clan states remain the right for each clan or none will work. Xaggee lagu jaraa baa isku fuuqsatay, Allow na astur.