Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Faisal Waraabe Muted

Nuune. I agree sxb.. Faisal unloaded specially towards the end. Ironically,he's doing the same thing he's telling others not to do haha

He did make reference to Fowsiyo.

nuune   

^^ looooooool the end was hilarious "meelna maxukuntaan(referring to hassan sheikh, sharif, ali mahdi, abdiqasim etc) sawaahili ayaa idin ilaaliyo foolxumadiina ayaan khaatiyan ka joognaa" hahaha

STOIC   

Just watched the interview..I don't know why you guys attacking the journalist..Feisal was a bit too much at the end...he needs to correct his choice of words not the other way round

nuune   

lool a bit,

the bit about spreading christianity by the unionists was funny indeed, but some of his points were good like saying get jabuuti/nfd/okaden on board and then only talk about us, I can only pick this point from this interview which was spot on in my view.

STOIC   

I don't know what other words you guys want me to describe his choice of words..Feisal is no stranger to controversial takes of Somalia politics...this was too much...you guys can add any quantifying words to describe this interview

nuune;949918 wrote:
lool a bit,

the bit about spreading christianity by the unionists was funny indeed, but some of his points were good like saying get jabuuti/nfd/okaden on board and then only talk about us, I can only pick this point from this interview which was spot on in my view.

Lol yeah ismaciil cumar geele Somali bu la qiirooda ha iskeeno Somaliweyn haday ka dacaad tahay :D

Aaliyyah   

Well done to the guy interviewing, great questions. Umad rabin in la khasbo dadkana u badheedhasa in ay khasbaan wax u soconaya ma jirto.

Mooge   

loooooooooooool.

Faysal destroyed HAG at the end. i like how he admires the Eagle clan.

i am like this warabe guy now. lol. walahi ninkan hadal ba ku dugan. loool.

Baashi   

You folks saw madax. I saw xarash -- the other side of the coin.

I saw a genuine, committed and narrow-minded clannish politician. I saw a clever, civil and pretty thoughtful reporter. He took Feysal to the task and put him the proverbial hot seat. He asked him really tough questions. Feysal answered them all. He didn't dodge them :)

Public got unfiltered raw answers from the man.