Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Faisal Waraabe Muted

nuune   

lool I see a thread that will compete the troll section in pages asset.php?fid=14&uid=3017&d=1313069411

laakin su'aalaha badankood waaba cayaalnimo aabaheed, waxaas baa wariye lagaa dhahaa.

Che, Xaaji Xeyraan posted the full video(see the topic he chose for the video),

ohh, you posted it too, adaaba kala hor marey with his new topic

nuune   

I agree with you, nin Siyaasi Soomaaliyeed intii meel la soo fadhiisiyo la weydiiyo su'aala carruurnimo ka buuxdo waa asluub xumo, I am glad Waraabe didn't reacted angrily, cool and collected, let me watch bal waxa dhan aan commentgareeyo kadib.

STOIC   

Feisal is being attacked on every corner, but he has a sharp mouth..my father Inlaw was telling me how Feisal was working for intelligence and he indeed put many SomalilAnders behind bars the likes of his own sub-clan men like the guy that wrote the autobiography the mourning tree... Yesterday he was a champ today he is a traitor...

Faisal is funny really he said cabdilahi Yusuf was more noble than cali mahdi , because he never uttered i control from raskambooni to seylac But Cali mahdi and cabdiqasim are obsessed with raskamboonis.and ras caseers to zeila.

He said spreading unionism in SL is like spreading christianity in SL

He said koonfurians are ugly creatures with their African union mercenaries

^^ Million dollar question:D

But faisal is crossing the line really he is violating article seven of the ankara accord.

He was a bit to harsh on the HAG community.

the reporter was unproffesional sometimes like when he asked can clan B become a president in SL, laakin karbaash weyn baa dhacey wallee it was painful to watch runtii

nuune   

Che, waxyaala badan baa ka soo baxaya the video, am watching him now, balaayuu isku qasayaa Waraabe eheh,I thikn we are both still right on calling the Wariye inexperienced!