Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Somaliland Bans UN Flights from its Airspace

Miyir   

Jacaylbaro;949700 wrote:
How to implement this decision is up to the government ,,,, I am aware of some mechanisms in place so far.

yeah like shouting:cool:

Johnny B   

N.O.R.F;949704 wrote:
^Please share JB. I don't see this as anything but empty brovado. I can see the UN execs having a good laugh about it right now in Hargaisa hotels.

Count me in that laughing crowd as JB can not and will not share any plausible info regarding how the so called somaliland government could impliment such a threat. Obviously It is all part of the "Somaliland" play , and i woulden't be surprised if that so called minister in northern Somalia gets brought to justice for encouraging hijacking and grounding UN airplanes in northern somalia.

Such a silly decision, they do not have the capabilities and resources to enforce this ban, and is particularly a silly decision that bite the hand that feeds.

Tallaabo   

Johnny B;949714 wrote:
Count me in that laughing crowd as JB can not and will not share any plausible info regarding how the so called somaliland government could impliment such a threat. Obviously It is all part of the "Somaliland" play , and i woulden't be surprised if that so called minister in northern Somalia gets brought to justice for encouraging hijacking and grounding UN airplanes in northern somalia.

I would not laugh at all if I were you knowing the mess your people and land is in:eek:

Johnny B   

Tallaabo;949719 wrote:
I would not laugh at all if I were you knowing the mess your people and land is in:eek:

True my land and it's people are in mess, since a lunatic person in it's 2nd capital, namely Hargeisa is threatening the UN airplanes with his bare hands., but i unlike you am observant enough to laugh at both myself as a person and my people as a Nation. :cool:

Saalax   

Excellent news. Somali airlines owned by Somalia should also be banned from our airports when it gets back to operation.

N.O.R.F;949704 wrote:
^Please share JB. I don't see this as anything but empty brovado. I can see the UN execs having a good laugh about it right now in Hargaisa hotels.

Not in Public dee .... waa ku sidee :D

metta   

Why doesn't Somaliland think rationally? I am sure even the most ardent supporters can admit this was a dumb decision.

Jacaylbaro;949730 wrote:
Not in Public dee .... waa ku sidee
:D

I bet you love this attention huh, come around to say "I got info, I got info, but can't share :) " I bet this is how you maintain friendships huh Jac, it can't be no other way, what value do you bring? And trust me, there are a lot of people that got people back home to verify sh!t like this, don't make yourself that important homie, you're not important.

N.O.R.F   

Jacaylbaro;949730 wrote:
Not in Public dee .... waa ku sidee
:D

Waar spill the beans. No point posting this otherwise :P