Sign in to follow this  
GaadhHaye

Breaking News, Unarmed demonstrators in western Buroa in the north western region are shot by SNM Ga

Breaking News, Unarmed demonstrators in the west side of Buroa, a city in the north western region, are shot by SNM Gang.....

One student is dead; another two are seriously wounded,,,,,,Allow Sahal

We demand from Somali Federal Government to under take serous invstigation and bring Siilaanyo, the head of the SNM Gang to justice,,,,,

http://puntlandi.com/breaking-news-banaanbaxyo-waaweyn-oo-gil-gilay-oo-weli-ka-socda-magaalada-burco-dhimasho-iyo-dhawwacna-sababay/

D.O.C   

GaadhHaye;949391 wrote:
Breaking News, Unarmed demonstrators in the west side of Buroa, a city in the north western region, are shot by SNM Gang.....

One student is dead; another two are seriously wounded,,,,,,Allow Sahal

We demand from Somali Federal Government to under take serous invstigation and bring Siilaanyo, the head of the SNM Gang to justice,,,,,

I am so touched that enemies from somalia are dreading and waiting day in and day out that something would happen to the people of somaliland, so somaliland would break into pieces and qabiil:D, and that is way I hate you (Somalis) from the bottom of my heart. Yes, a solider shot one person, but that doesn't mean somaliland will fall. And by the way the solider whom has done this was caught.

This is what the Somaliland crew will say.

Xaji Xunjuf: This is happens everywhere in the world. small demonstration by disgruntled minority causing widespread chaos need to be stopped.

Carafat: Xiin, what would you say if this happened in Kismaayo? :D

Oodweyn: (writes an entire essay that holds no water) Xiin, this demonstrations have not impacted the road construction between Oodweyne and Burco, therefore indicating that the demonstration was a hoax.

Salaax: (watching pictures of Bohol, in hopes of producing a master plan to expand into tuulada Xudun) This is a brotherly feud. The police and the citizens are all cousins and uncles, it will be sorted out within minutes. Sorry to burst your bubble Xiin.

D.O.C;949420 wrote:
I am so touched that enemies from somalia are dreading and waiting day in and day out that something would happen to the people of somaliland, so somaliland would break into pieces and qabiil:D, and that is way I hate you (Somalis) from the bottom of my heart. Yes, a solider shot one person, but that doesn't mean somaliland will fall. And by the way the solider whom has done this was caught.

^^it is good news that the situation is contained

Why would you hate Somalia for a Somaliland soldier shooting an armed man in the street of Burco?

Classified;949421 wrote:
This is what the Somaliland crew will say.

Xaji Xunjuf: This is happens everywhere in the world. small demonstration by disgruntled minority causing widespread chaos need to be stopped.

Carafat: Xiin, what would you say if this happened in Kismaayo?
:D

Oodweyn: (writes an entire essay that holds no water) Xiin, this demonstrations have not impacted the road construction between Oodweyne and Burco, therefore indicating that the demonstration was a hoax.

Salaax: (watching pictures of Bohol, in hopes of producing a master plan to expand into tuulada Xudun) This is a brotherly feud. The police and the citizens are all cousins and uncles, it will be sorted out within minutes. Sorry to burst your bubble Xiin.

:D :D :D

Only if they were that creative

D.O.C   

xiinfaniin;949422 wrote:
^^it is good news that the situation is contained

Why would you hate Somalia for a Somaliland soldier shooting an armed man in the street of Burco?

Read my comment above why...

D.O.C   

xiinfaniin;949426 wrote:
^^Your comment is angry , DOC
:D

When someone is praying to Allah for your unfortunate, what do you do? Love them...?

D.O.C   

xiinfaniin;949445 wrote:
^^LOL

I get your drift, but praying for the demise of perceived enemy of Hargeysa admin is what xaaji habaar of SOL does.

I don't speak for the behalf of others. But if it's xaaji virus the rest of Somalia, then it is degrading enough especially one to many and the many still crying for help:D