Sign in to follow this  
Waranle_Warrior

What did we tell you? Did I not say Faroole knows better!

Malistar, wake up boy and face the reality waryaa. Faroole wouldn't warn of this action if he's orchestrating the mission nor will he make a press release that will backfire on him because simply Shirdoon can go out too in less than 10 minutes and make another press release refusing Faroole's allegation saying nothing is being planned against him.

Faroole has strong ties and links to what's happening in Mogadishu and particularly has active communications with the Prime minister.

Faroole right, and this is Jowhar.com reporting it confirming his point. He said that few days ago and it came out now that HAG MPs and RRA are doing the bid to blackmail the PM and Faroole made it clear if that happened you can kiss goodbye to dowlada government any progress that was made in the last few years.

Wake up boy and face the reality waryaa. Faroole wouldn't warn of this action if he's orchestrating the mission nor will he make a press release that will backfire on him because Shirdoon can go out too in less than 10 minutes and make another press release refusing the Faroole's allegation saying nothing is being planned against him. Faroole has strong ties and links to what's happening in Mogadishu and particularly has active communications with the Prime minister.

bla bla bla , Shirdon is not going anywhere , some team let by the looser Ali Khalif Galyer the homeless back by Farole and Sharif sakin

cadnaan1   

Motionka waxaa ka dambeeya waa reer baydhabo waxayna ka xanaaqsanyihiin taliyaha booliska laga qaaday nin reer D/M oo loo dhiibay nin reer gedo ah. Waa uun intaas waxaad buunbuninaysaa ilaa iyo shalayto.

^Nop, they clashed over how the government should implement federal system and specially where Gedo should be joined, Jubbaland or Bay and Bakool. And also the Somaliland talks with Somalia.

Cadnaan, you keep talking about reer BAydhabo, Adeer reer Baydhoba have no more MPs than rumored to be behind this and no, they don't have the political organization and capacity to pull such motion which also angered Faroole and forced him to publicly release a statement. This is an alliance and behind it are, Jawaari, Culusow and some SNM members.

Somalia   

oba hiloowlow;949284 wrote:
Faroole and sakiin will Always be remembered in the history as nabad-diid's its a damn shame

Did you even read it, Faroole is against the nabad-diid neo-HAG kind of mentality, he has done more than all of moryaans combined for Somalia Oba, you must understand. :eek:

I knew some xildhibaano were seeking impeachments/vote of confidence against not only Shirdoon, but against madaxweynaha iyo shirguddoonka baarlamaanka. That was weeks ago. So this dude Faroole waa dambeeyaa, I guess. Not to mention his followers.

Eniwey, those who are seeking this useless vote of confidence waa kooxo kala kadisan, all united by their respective qabyaalad reasons. Some xildhibaano are against guddoomiyaha baarlamaanka because tolkiisa meesha lagu qadiye. Same reason they are against madaxweynaha for not nominating fairly the ambassadors, saraakiisha ciidamada, et cetera. Ditto to wasiirka koowaad. Then there are other xildhibaano from Reer Sool and Sanaag who are against madaxweynaha's meeting with Siilaanyo. Kuwa kale iyagana soo haray wanting to have a vote of confidence against ra'iisul wasaaraha. These xildhibaano waa kuwa kasoo jeedo Jubbada Hoose, because ra'iisul wasaaraha's lukewarm to maamulkaas beenaadkaas loo dhisooyo Jubbooyinka.

And finally waxaa soo haray kooxda qashqashaadoonka. Qas meesha u joogo iyo inay ka faa'ideystaan. Waa kuwii dowladihii hore ku jiray.

I hope Jawaari doesn't allow any of this nonsense.

Mario B   

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar;949392 wrote:
I knew some xildhibaano were seeking impeachments/vote of confidence against not only Shirdoon, but against madaxweynaha iyo shirguddoonka baarlamaanka. That was weeks ago. So this dude Faroole waa dambeeyaa, I guess. Not to mention his followers.

Eniwey, those who are seeking this useless vote of confidence waa kooxo kala kadisan, all united by their respective qabyaalad reasons. Some xildhibaano are against guddoomiyaha baarlamaanka because tolkiisa meesha lagu qadiye. Same reason they are against madaxweynaha for not nominating fairly the ambassadors, saraakiisha ciidamada, et cetera. Ditto to wasiirka koowaad. Then there are other xildhibaano from Reer Sool and Sanaag who are against madaxweynaha's meeting with Siilaanyo. Kuwa kale iyagana soo haray wanting to have a vote of confidence against ra'iisul wasaaraha. These xildhibaano waa kuwa kasoo jeedo Jubbada Hoose, because ra'iisul wasaaraha's lukewarm to maamulkaas beenaadkaas loo dhisooyo Jubbooyinka.

And finally waxaa soo haray kooxda qashqashaadoonka. Qas meesha u joogo iyo inay ka faa'ideystaan. Waa kuwii dowladihii hore ku jiray.

+ 1

Dabrow   

The same people who demonized H.E pm Saacid are now his best friend and holding his back atleast thats what they wish to sell to the gallery :D

The pm is not going anywhere despite the wishful thinking of Faroole and those baidoa mp.

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar;949392 wrote:

well put