Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Mogadishu delegation denied entry to Kismayo, the delegation blames the Kenyan Amisom forces.

~As for this incident I think its right to do it and put a question mark on Mogadishu's almost 'for granted' right to visit Kismayo at will while millions of the peoples in Kismayo, Gedo, Puntland and the larger community's houses in Mogadishu are occupied.

The right to visit Kismayo should be earned and not be for granted.

Waranle_Warrior;948964 wrote:
NO but he was just demonstrating how the secessionists dramatize differences in the south and wish to prolong the clan rivalry in South Somalia but little do you understand.

Somaliland is not involved in Koonfurian politics, the clan rivalry and using African union troops to secure clanish interests was single handedly created by political groups of Somalia. Somaliland has no control over it and they wish to be not involved.

^Little do you understand that I have the greatest disagreement with you. Jubbaland is a non-issue compared to dismembering Somalia. HAG and Culosow's opposition against Jubbaland is not of a big deal compared to you secessionist dismantling Somalia's territorial integrity. Even HAG have little disagreement with me when it comes to you and your dismembering Somalia. HAG and I are on the same page on this.

Markaa, reerku runta ha isu sheego.

Lets not derail the topic your leaders have no problem with it , faroole even suggested that he wants to secede along with Somaliland so that's not an issue.So why dont you go back to the HAG and talk to them and sort your problems out with them. Since the Somalilanders share nothing with you and your people. Now it seems that your people have a big problem with hassan culusow and his government. They are even protesting against him in western capitals. So this issue is a major issue and the disagreement they have with him is enormous. I have not heard the raskambooni movement or those sitting in Kismayo, talking about Somaliland and how deeply hurt they are that Somaliland left the union. So this might all be in your head mr waranle. Matter infact the Kenyan Somali MPS who are in support of the Jubbaland conference and the state there all have stated that they support Somaliland quest for independence and that they do not have a problem with that.

^Waryaa stop hitting the bushes and the Kees-iska-waal, no need for that you know.

I told you I have a problem with Culusow's opposition of Jubbaland but I have even a bigger problem against dismembering Somalia. Its a simple as that.

And you don't tell me who I should or shouldn't have a problem with, you keep telling me to only have a problem with Culusow.

Jacpher   

Classified;948947 wrote:
Wouldn't the Mogadishu delegation also be denied entry to Hargeisa?

Hargeysa is a British Colonial Protectorate and a orphans the Queen never had. Wax garo.

Well waranle inagu waxba inaga ma dhexeyaan haday wax inaga dhexayn lahayeen hadanu cuud wada lahaan lahayn baynu is khilaafi karaneyney, inagu shaqadanu isku lahayn way dhamaatay 22 sannoh ka hor. Wax hadana inaga dhexeya ma jirto , laakin culusow iyo kooxda HAG dal ba idinka dhexeya iyo caasimad iyo dawlad aad wada leedihin. marka waad is khilaafi kartin sida ula soco. Inagu waxba isku ma haysano, because waxba baba inaga ma dhexeyso aan ahayn luqada afSomaliga.

^Lool, you almost convinced me there, that was too powerful :D

Xx, marka laga tago sheeka marqaanka aad isugu sheekaysaan, dal ba inaka dhexeya iyo caasimad iyo dawlad aan wada leenahay marka waan is khilaafi karnaa ee sida ula soco.

Waranle_Warrior;948989 wrote:
^Lool, you almost convinced me there, that was too powerful
:D

Xx, marka laga tago sheeka marqaanka aad isugu sheekaysaan, dal ba inaka dhexeya iyo caasimad iyo dawlad aan wada leenahay marka waan is khilaafi karnaa ee sida ula soco.

Dee waxa anigu kulama lihi hadaan kula lahaan laha wanu is khilaafi karna anigu calanka bluega aad sidatid kulama aminsani dawlada xamar lugu so yab yabay uma aqoonsani inay aniga dawlad i tahay anigu sido kale ma aminsani in dal Somalia inu yahay dalkaygi. Marka adigu waxas oo dhan waad aminsantahay qolyaha HAG na wa kula aminsanyihin marka waad is khilaafi kartan.Laakin labadeenu isma khilaafi karno because wax ba inaga ma dhexayaan. Dawlad aad leedahay ba inaga dhexeysa dalkayga kama shaqeyso , kula ma so dhisan dastuurka aad samaysatey warqad xaashi ah oo meel taal bay iga la dhigantahay Marka siba iskuma khilaafi karno inagu dhinac iska ma khilaafi karno, dadku markay wax shuraaku ku yihin bay isku khilaafi karan. Inaga waxa inaga dhexeya wada hadal , beesha calaamku inu so diyaarisay inaynu ka hadalno xidhiidka Siyasadeed eeh mustaqbalka labadeena dal sidu noqon doono. Inta kasakow waxa inaga dhexeya oo kaliya luqada afsomaliga.

Carafaat   

The article says the delegation consisted of politicians and elders kasoo jeeda 'Jubbada Hoose'. It doesnt mention HAG. :D

Jacpher   

Carafaat;948994 wrote:
The article says the delegation consisted of politicians and elders kasoo jeeda 'Jubbada Hoose'. It doesnt mention HAG.
:D

I'm sure Mr. Buubaa can safely land in Hargeysa. :D

Carafaat   

Jacpher, Buuba is considered as a traitor by SL admin. Do you consider the Members of Parliament and Minister as traitors. :D

Xx, you are just wasting time Awoowe. Why do you think what you believe is more accurate, valuable, precious than what I believe?

Anigu waxaan aaminsanahay in Hargeisa dalka Somalia ay tahay, waxaan aaminsanahay Xx iyo aniga inuu dalka inaka dhaxeeyo.