Sign in to follow this  
nuune

No Comment - Today @ Birmingham

This is a clear prove that 'Somalia' and it's 'territorial sovereignty' isn't really cared by all Somalis, except by the tribe that is known as '-block' or the 'defeated lot'. For Culusow and his tribesmen, Somaliland's secession will not impact them the least bit. For Mr. Waraabe and his tribesmen, they share no boundaries or anything with Culusow's tribesmen. In all fairness, Somali Nationalism is dead.

Those that are singing the "Soomaaliyeey Toosoo" and carrying the blue flag of Somalia consist of only one tribe and they're fighting to keep themselves attached to each other, territorially.

nuune   

Please comment the picture if you have any value to add, I am talking to Xaaji Xeyraan and shoodhihiisa oo hada iman doono(Saalax).

nuune   

^^ Why would Waraabe meet someone who yesterday said "Midnimada Soomaaliya waa muqaddas", is Waraabe out of his mind, or as rumours said he is being prepared for a post in the SFG.

What do you think yourself, so waxanoo kale munaafaqnimo ma ahan, dadkana inuu hal af kula hadlo isagiina uu la kulmo Konfurianska.

Nuune sultan faisal met culusow in ankara to and culusow did not say midnimada Somalia wa muqadis and even if he said that Somaliland was never part of Somalia, it was part of the Somali republic union, koonfurians need to use the right name when they talk about the union.

I have listened to culusow and he said Midnimada Somaliya wa lama tabtaan not muqadis. but this is normal he believes that, remember he was speaking to a certain audience. They just had a casho i dont think its a big issue, Sultan faisal met sh sharif to before the talks happened in. Nuune the day sultan faisal goes to xamar is the day the pope goes to a pilgrimage to mecca:D

I think its just an innocent informal casho

nuune   

^^ I will hold to your word, and Waraabe will indeed go to Xamar as it is his city as well.

Thats wishful thinking faisal is meeting a man he can cooperate with it and pragmatical Somalia leader, remember they previously met in Ankara. And this meeting was just an unofficial informal meeting. The only written rule we have is that you cannot visit Somaliland if you hold a position in Somalia and you cannot visit Somalia if you hold a position in Somaliland. But they can meet in other foreign countries its all good for the talks in 2 months time. Dont get why some folks are getting excited faisal is still the same man who said Ethiopians are closer to me than Koonfurians lol