Sign in to follow this  
Cara.

Sijuis and Sixir

Cara.   

Every sijui I have met is crazy superstitious! Especially the Kenyans and Tanzanians... Jinni possessions, jealous ex-lovers' malicious curses, and mysterious old sixirle stealing your hair and nail clippings, it's a wonder any of you can function :P

So what gives?

Haatu   

Cara, you should meet my Grandma. She doesn't visit some neighbourhoods back home coz she's convinced sixir has been buried there. She also believes all the Mkamba in town practice witchcraft :D

Carafaat   

This Sijui girl who I used to work with gave me once Xalwad. Through it right in the qashin. never take sweets from Sijuis otherwise you get hooked for life.

Oz   

Stuff and nonsense .... :D Cara :P Tell us the full episode how/when/it/why/what happened.

Cabdow   

Sujui or not sixir exists, and if you meant to get it you will get it. Unless, you wear qardhaas of course :)

Maaddeey   

^ Qardas or no Qardaas, if you were meant to get it or any thing else you just get it. It is Shirk to think Qardas protects you from Qadr.