Sign in to follow this  
Somalia

You Are Briteesh? We Want to Say Sorry

Safferz   

oba hiloowlow;947926 wrote:
lmao saalax have some decency for the love of god

He's clearly... dense.

The brits advised the Somalilanders not to unite even the NUF party of Micheal mariano suggested at that time to the Brits provincial administrative governor that Somaliland is still not ready for Independence. But Since SNL of Cigaal and Ali meygaag and Sayid Ahmed founder of hisbillah independence movement later merged with the SNL , were the majority of the Parliament they were pro independence and so pro union they led the Somaliland people into destruction also the elections were rigged , Micheal mariano and his crew won more than they were given. Independence and than being part and ruled by the chauvinist koonfurians means little girl. The South had little to do with the Somaliland independence movement , SYL was not even known in Somaliland when the brits gave hawd and reserve area to Haile selasie. Thats when the Somaliland elites started being worried and they only believed that they could get that land back if they united with the Koonfurians the dissatisfaction with the brits was enormous. But the Koonfurians had little to do with it. Still i dont see anything wrong with what the 2 men from borama said , independence means nothing if you are ruled by another country. I understand these men from borama

Coofle   

Some of them are not even Somalis, They are African!

This part is the only thing wrong about the whole story......in ethical sense that is! not by fact.

Saalax   

Oba and Safferz hail your saviours. Don't speak about decency to me when you need foreign troops

to protect you in your homes in 21st century.

Hail your Ugandan and Burundian saviours.

lvWz3zR.jpg

Coofle;947934 wrote:
Some of them are not even Somalis, They are African!

This part is the only thing wrong about the whole story......in ethical sense that is! not by fact.

Maybe he is talking about the Somali bantu, even cabdilahi Yusuf said they are not Somalis.

Safferz   

Where is my home, Saalax? A little presumptuous, no?

Xaaji Xunjuf;947933 wrote:
The brits advised the Somalilanders not to unite even the NUF party of Micheal mariano suggested at that time to the Brits provincial administrative governor that Somaliland is still not ready for Independence. But Since SNL of Cigaal and Ali meygaag and Sayid Ahmed founder of hisbillah independence movement later merged with the SNL , were the majority of the Parliament they were pro independence and so pro union they led the Somaliland people into destruction also the elections were rigged , Micheal mariano and his crew won more than they were given. Independence and than being part and ruled by the chauvinist koonfurians means little girl. The South had little to do with the Somaliland independence movement , SYL was not even known in Somaliland when the brits gave hawd and reserve area to Haile selasie. Thats when the Somaliland elites started being worried and they only believed that they could get that land back if they united with the Koonfurians the dissatisfaction with the brits was enormous. But the Koonfurians had little to do with it. Still i dont see anything wrong with what the 2 men from borama said , independence means nothing if you are ruled by another country. I understand these men from borama

Revisionist hogwash.

Did anyone catch the part it said, "When Said Barre fled, the army abandoned Hargeisa and the population returned"? Clearly, that indicates that SNM didn't really take over Hargeisa and Burco in fierce fighting in 1991. They just walked right in, welcomed by their own tribesmen. If that's the case, then what's this "liberation" I'm keep hearing about?

Saalax   

You're a southerner. Never speak about decency to an afro hashemite northern elite. You have

been butchering the Somali name over 22 years and cannibalizing each other to the point foreign

troops had to interfere to stop your scrap metal looting ways.

Coofle   

Xaaji Xunjuf;947937 wrote:
Maybe he is talking about the Somali bantu, even cabdilahi Yusuf said they are not Somalis.

Hadaa ma cid kalu ayay u jeedaanba....Laakiin dee waa Muwaadiniin Soomaaliyeed yayna ahaanin dad soomaaliyeed ...This is how Discrimination starts.

Safferz;947938 wrote:
Where is my home, Saalax? A little presumptuous, no?

Revisionist hogwash.

Tell me what part is bad history i can tell you and post you sources of the general elections in the 1959 and how it went. What matters is that this is history and not that long ago and that we learn from the terrible mistakes the generation in the late 50s did.

Coofle;947944 wrote:
Hadaa ma cid kalu ayay u jeedaanba....Laakiin dee waa Muwaadiniin Soomaaliyeed yayna ahaanin
dad soomaaliyeed
...This is how Discrimination starts.

Muwaadinin Somaliyeed dad Somaliyeed siday ethnic kale u noqon karaan , any way iska sheeko walaan but still he has a fair point not that i condone racism.

Haatu   

Saalax;947941 wrote:
You're a southerner. Never speak about decency to an afro hashemite northern elite. You have

been butchering the Somali name over 22 years and cannibalizing each other to the point foreign

My my, the ignorance is quite amazing isn't it yaa Sayyidee Al Hashimee? :D

Safferz   

Saalax;947941 wrote:

No I'm not, in fact my family is well known in Somaliland's history and were active members of the 1950s nationalist movement, as well as SNM. I just don't care for lazy argumentation and BS distortions of history by SL nationalist forum trolls, and I especially dislike the othering and vitriol directed towards the fellow Somali by reinscribing racist tropes.

Afro hashemite northern elite! The self-hatred runs deep.

Saalax;947953 wrote:
Aren't you Kenyan?
:D
You want to be a Somali so bad ya Haatu.

I don't think he wants to be Somali , why cant he be a Kenyan, Kenya is more productive has much better economy than Somalia its a economic power house in the region. Why on earth would he want to be from Somalia makes no sense. He should be glad that he is from a prosperous proud African nation. Why would he want to be part of the most failed state in the world i believe brother haatu will embrace his Kenyannimo very soon and he should not look back. He should uphold the Somali identity as being part of Kenya.