Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

Khaatumo loves deceased politician Meles Zenawi

Saalax   

SAWIRO: Taalo looga Dhisay Mells Zanaawi Qabalaha Shaxda Buhodle

taalo Qabalaha Shaxda Buhodle ee santerka sararowayne Degmada Danood Gobolka Doollo Xaruntiisa Wardheer,taaladaasi

oo uu dhisay muwaadin u dhashay Qabalaha Shaxda santerka Sarora Wayne ee Degmada Danood.

CHUKBIi.jpg

pQlW2Js.jpg

tqmKsZa.jpg

Saalax   

Somalia;947881 wrote:
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk he looks so funny, that ain't Meles, it's Lenin with glasses.

:D

Well, I've tried in the past to educate some of the SOLers here that one half of Buhodle actually sits on the other side of the Ethiopian border! A fact lost on some as they engage in emotional fantasies of a new state springing up from a small town legally divided between two states.

What's just as interesting is the painting of the Somaliland flag on the 'roundabout' along with the Ethiopian national and regional flags......

Wadani   

Oodweyne;947887 wrote:
And some still have the cheek to accuse others of being the whiteman's lackeys. But then I suppose in their eyes admiring even in dearth of some third-rate African dictator and what he wrought in life must be a commendable feat worthy of such public commemoration. ..

I'll never understand this about the defeated lot. They'll call u a bakhti-cune as they feast away on carrion right in front of ur eyes.

Saalax   

It is the flag of Gambela. The flags on the round about in shaxda Buhodle represents 9 regions of Ethiopia.

Saalax   

It is about 5 km south of Buhoodle settled by Khaatumo community. The place is called Sararweyne.

D.O.C   

This is the worst and most messed up statue ever erected in planet. Without doubt, these guys have no ambitions in life they just lost into the clouds. Can someone tell me their purpose?

Illyria   

Bingo. I was about the make that point.

Mintid Farayar;947890 wrote:
Well, I've tried in the past to educate some of the SOLers here that one half of Buhodle actually sits on the other side of the Ethiopian border!

Only if some could pay attention instead of pontificating till cows come home. what a shame. 99% of what these people are posting are based on nonsense.

Oodweyne;947887 wrote:
And some still have the cheek to accuse others of being the whiteman's lackeys. But then I suppose in their eyes admiring even in dearth of some third-rate African dictator and what he wrought in life must be a commendable feat worthy of such public commemoration. ..

A_Khadar   

Saalax;947902 wrote:
It is about 5 km south of Buhoodle settled by Khaatumo community. The place is called Sararweyne.

WAryaa waad khafiiftay, easy mate.. take a break from the net before you go nuts..

First check your fact in order. Secondly, I used heard this phrase from old folks, "Farta iyo meeesha buktaa waa is ogyihiin".. Even Oday Oodweyne couldn't help to score a point here..

This is as bad as it can get but if Malez's group who are in control that part of the land build this, what have to do with Khatumo? And you came to compare this with what? I didn't know the old history of loving Mellez and the queen damaged so badly. The point you are trying to score here would perfectly fit if those people you refered in your title did this like it your habro do in Hargaysa and else where.

Saalax   

A_Khadar;948047 wrote:
what have to do with Khatumo?

Unless you are Somali illiterate young Khadar you will know the small statue in the Sararweyne village is

built by a Khaatumo man native to the area.

; wrote:
SAWIRO: Taalo looga Dhisay Mells Zanaawi Qabalaha Shaxda Buhodle

,taaladaasi

oo uu dhisay muwaadin u dhashay Qabalaha Shaxda santerka Sarora Wayne ee Degmada Danood.

^^ Because those who support Ethiopia and the dds admin in jigjiga and the last 2 years the support for Ethiopia with in those communities increased. Eventhough he also empowered their tribe in the Somali region, remember the TPLF supported Cabdilahi Yusuf , and ofcourse ileey is seen as a hero by many in Somali galbeed and diaspora.