Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

HAG defend their president and warn no one can bring a mooshin against him in the Somalia parliament

Saalax   

It would be boring if all SOL Slander used the same tactics to draw them closer.Some have to use the carrot

policy, while someone has to carry the big stick. But I understand what you mean, anything causing division

should be avoided, minimized in the case of the wider Slnd community.

Abdul   

Saalax;948694 wrote:
It would be boring if all SOL Slander used the same tactics to draw them closer.Some have to use the carrot

policy, while someone has to carry the big stick. But I understand what you mean, anything causing division

should be avoided, minimized in the case of the wider Slnd community.

Just to remind you,we are not and never been part of sl community.My advice to you is keep carrying the big 'stick' and lets see how far you will go with it.

Saalax   

Who is we? Last I checked the largest city in Sool Laas Canood is part of Somaliland, where the

Somaliland flag flies proudly. Speak for your village.

Abdul   

If you say the bushes of laas canod,i agree with you,You see your militia hiding in those bushes are not a problem at all.They can be flushed out in few hours once we deal with traitors in our midst.

Saalax   

Bushes or no bushes the city is controlled by Somaliland and large segments of it are happy with it. In that respect

they are part of Somaliland and their president is Hon Siilaanyo.

Patriotic Laas Canood residents welcoming their president. :D

ZnDDx5m.png

Abdul   

Go ahead and post pictures of burco here.This old senile snm leader can not walk on the streets of Lascaanod.

Tallaabo   

This forum has become too poisonous with tribalism. Whilst a bit of harmless tribalism and taking the mickey out of other clans is fun to have once in a while, the problem now a days is, it has become a daily ritual.

D.O.C   

I want to know few things about khatumo....

1st...what is their presidential palace called?

2nd...where is their capital city, plz don't say it is buuhoodle tuulada yar, yaad dadkuidinku qosline, or the whole somai will be full of capital citie3rd... how many MPs do their parliament consist of?

Saying triangle won't free eastern Sool. Last I checked Ceerigaabo the capital of Sanaag region

is in the far east and owned by us.

wow disrespect i be shame today

Naxar We all know who is obsessed and fears the SNM block.

while ali khalif galayr is running around xamar doing nonsense , his people are being humiliated by the snm block its a shame

Saalax   

You know that is not true. If you consider Hassan Sheikh Mohamed your president, he can't even

set foot in Laas Canood, while Hon President is welcomed by his patriotic residents of Laas Canood.

Alasow can't come to Sool wa inu ka amar qata Siilaanyo. :D

Somaliland: President in historic visit to Las Anod

http://somalilandpress.com/somaliland-president-in-historic-visit-to-las-anod-24054