Sign in to follow this  
Aaliyyah

DAAWO:-Gabadh Reer Khaatumo Oo Suaal Muhiima Weydiisey Madaxweynaha Somalia Xasan Culusow

Wadani;947802 wrote:
Yes, and this district is a SNM district.

^^That is what they teach you in SNM adult schools in Hargeysa, just like they thought you Ceerigaabo is HY exclusive city

EDIT: the real conflict is not at near Qardho :D, it is deep inside what is politically considered SNM territory

Wadani;947802 wrote:
Yes, and this district is a SNM district.

Tuulada Yeyle and Gumays are part of Caynabo district. Correct?

Gaashaan   

lol,,, this guy is so funny... "kuwa waa go'nay dhahaaya ayaa lasoo sabsabayaa oo soomaali lagu soo celinayaa" intay hal gobol gacanta ku qabsadeen soomaali waa ka go'nay ma soconayso" dadkii soomaalinimada u taagnaa oo usoo dhibtooday ayaga waa layaqaan mar kalaanse ka hadlaynaa" Xasan yare waa lagu danbaabaa....this is just a street talk. not a presidential statesment.

Maxaa kuu baxay?

Wadani   

xiinfaniin;947805 wrote:
^^That is what they teach you in SNM adult schools in Hargeysa, just like they thought you Ceerigaabo is HY exclusive city

I didnt say Ceerigaabo is exclusively H.Y. Maxaad beenta ku falaysaa. I said It's dominated by the Gadhwayn, H.Y. There are others, but not in the same numbers nor do they have the same political clout within the city. As for Caynabo district, I suggest u do some online research. the Sacad Yoonis (H.Y) live literally a stones throw away from Xudun and ur tellin me Caynabo district is not dominated by the SNM. SMH.

Wadani, you are NOT making sense. Ceerigabo in separatist era is dominated by small minority ,but Ceerigaabo as Somalis know it and as the reality is is what I am talking about

Gaashaan,

Iidaa saa ha u hadlee

Mar walba hadduu sidaa u hadli lahaa, yaa maagi lahaa

Oodweyne;947811 wrote:
Wadani,

My goodness we are dealing with people who doesn't even know that Caynabo both as a district and as a city is a
SNM territory through and through since late 1920s.
And yet the same people want to detain us with an argument about clannish breakdown of Somaliland territories.

I didn't know SNM existed since the late 1920s? :D

Saalax   

A lot of geographic ignorant people here.Yeyle and Gumays are part of Laas Canood district not Caynabo/Saraar district.

Wadani   

Oodweyne;947811 wrote:
Wadani,

My goodness we are dealing with people who doesn't even know that Caynabo both as a district and as a city is a SNM territory through and through since late 1920s. And yet the same people want to detain us with an argument about clannish breakdown of Somaliland territories.

It just goes to show that many of their arguements are based on emotions and a nostalgia for the past, and not based on hard reality and facts on the ground.

Wadani;947812 wrote:
I didnt say Ceerigaabo is exclusively H.Y. Maxaad beenta ku falaysaa. I said It's dominated by the Gadhwayn, H.Y. There are others, but not in the same numbers nor do they have the same political clout within the city. As for Caynabo district, I suggest u do some online research. the Sacad Yoonis (H.Y) live literally a stones throw away from Xudun and ur tellin me Caynabo district is not dominated by the SNM. SMH.

You're breaking Camel Milk Thread's Golden Rules. Where is the Admin when you need him?

Wadani   

Classified;947818 wrote:
You're breaking Camel Milk Thread's Golden Rules. Where is the Admin when you need him?

Because ur lies are being exposed? This is just demographics bro, not qabiil talk, so away with u and ur nonsense.

Oodweyne;947811 wrote:
Wadani,

My goodness we are dealing with people who doesn't even know that Caynabo both as a district and as a city is a SNM territory through and through since late 1920s. And yet the same people want to detain us with an argument about clannish breakdown of Somaliland territories.

PS:

Xiiny,

You do realise I take it that since 1991 that city of Ceerigaabo have had no other mayor than one from the SNM folks.

Adeer one knows both history and reality , that you are allergic to both is what we are witnessing here. SNM pamphlets are not substitute to the real clan territory breakdown . That is why all Hassan Sheekh needs to do is what he has done in this clip address the main point and the details will naturally emerge .

Wadani   

http://reliefweb.int/sites/reliefweb.int/files/resources/120222_OCHASom_Administrative_Map_Sool_Caynabo_A3.pdf

Here is a link to the map of Caynabo district. Besides Guumays, which is on the border with Laascaanood district, tell me which other deegaan isnt SNM yaa Xiin? U can't just make wild unsubstantiated claims and then get away with it. What ur doing is akin to me saying Nugaal belong to SNM. Ma ogalaan lahayd?

Saalax   

Caynabo may 18 ;)

The mayor of that town is from eastern Burco and even the governor of the district was from

eastern Burco until recently he was replaced with a man from Gabiley during the regional

Governorship exchange of Siilaany administration.

Saalax;947804 wrote:
malistar2012 You're in for a rude awakening if you think Somaliland will disappear with a stable south. If the former

southern based government headed by Mr Barre who had the economic and military strength couldn't stop the ambitions

of the SNM between 1981-1991. What makes you think Culosow's government which is protected by foreign forces

and much weaker can stop SNM on steroids (Somaliland)?
:D

Cambuulo logic baad meesha la timi.

LOL you ought to thank USC tho

malistar2012 You're in for a rude awakening if you think Somaliland will disappear with a stable south. If the former

southern based government headed by Mr Barre who had the economic and military strength couldn't stop the ambitions

of the SNM between 1981-1991. What makes you think Culosow's government which is protected by foreign forces

and much weaker can stop SNM on steroids (Somaliland)?

The entire Somali Peninsula fought Siad Barre regime , and also Somali National Army crumbled into clan militias. SNM was hit run just like alshabaab today terrorizing the civilians